1986 T-Type-For Sale/Trade-Rust Free Texas Car-E85-Precision-500 Miles On Build! Very Nice!

Timmy2Stage

Hey everyone! Up for sale is my 1986 Buick Regal T-Type. This T-Type has been a Texas car it’s whole life until 2 years ago when it was moved here and kept in a heated and dehumidified garage while the entire car was overhauled. No expense was spared while building this car! Body is RUST-FREE and has 97k original miles with only one repaint and still looks great! Engine and all parts have less than 500 miles on them. Transmission has 50 miles on it, yes 50 miles and was just done by Jimmy’s Performance Transmission in Mudelein, IL. If you’re into the Turbo Buick scene you’ll know that Jimmy’s is the only place in the Midwest you want your 200-4R done at.

Here a few pics:

Here is a list of things done to the T-Type:

-#’s matching motor/transmission

-Stock block, rebuilt, king bearings, new front cover, high pressure oil pump, water pump, Cometic head gaskets and Felpro gaskets throughout engine. This is a stock rotating assembly. Heads have been completely rebuilt with new guides, seals, valve job with new Manley Stainless valves and 100# valve springs.

-Painted heads and block black, powder coated the upper and lower intake.

-Brand New Jimmy’s Performance Transmissions 2004-R Transmission and Jimmy’s Torque converter. Fresh with 50 miles on the while setup! This was build to handle mid-10 second ET’s.

-Brand new Billet Precision 58/58 turbo with HD actuator.

-Converted to E85, all new stainless lines, braided from tank to fuel rail and the return as well from rail back to tank, Racetronix Dual In-tank Pump System G7X 510LPH, G7 DP Fuel Pump Wiring Harness, Fuel Pump Sender, G7, 2x255LPH Pumps AN, Pressure Switch, 4PSI, SPST M/P280S, Hobbs Interface Harness 72" -- DPK, body ground kit.th brand new AN fittings. -8an feed with -6an return.

-Brand new ignition module and ignition coil

-Brand new stock fuel tank.

-Turbotweak 80 lb/hr injector with integrated wideband correction

-Innovate LC1 Wideband

-Poly engine mounts.

-Rebuilt powermaster brake system, brand new motor, brand new accumulator ball.

-New calipers up front, and has the original aluminum rear brake drums. Yes it has the aluminum brake drums in the rear which is EXTREMELY RARE!

-G-body parts giant aluminum radiator and dual electric fan combo. (Very Nice Big $$)

-RJC racing IC-325 Megacooler Intercooler.

-RJC racing stainless 3" downpipe.

-RJC racing stainless steel single shot 4" exhaust.

-TA performance (top model) stainless headers.

-Engine harness completely taken apart and re-wrapped and re --loomed, ran extra wires through stock harness to powerlogger for other sensors.

-Brand new oem carpet and brand new oem seat covers ins

-Console replaced and in great shape

-Rebuilt and refreshed stock radio with an aux input for your iPod.

-Just rebuilt front steering components, center link and idler arm, (moog).

-Brand New Mickey Thompson 275/60/15 ET Radial in the rear and brand new 235/60/15 Mickey Thompson radial tires in the front

These are just some of the items I can think of off the top of my head. WAY TOO MUCH to list! I have tons of receipts!

I still have a few things left to finish on the car but nothing that will stop anyone from driving it and turning heads! Here are a few things that are next on my list. It needs a new headliner, needs new rubber trim around doors/windows/trunk (there are complete kits made that are easy to install). Typical stuff you’d see on a 28 year old Texas car. Also passenger power window motor is slow, I would replace this sooner than later.

These cars are getting harder to find, and are very hard to find in this shape. There are tens of thousands of dollars into this car in addition to originally buying it.

This setup is enough to run into the 10’s all day long. Build with the intention of running 28#’s of boost. Currently on 22psi boost. You could run this on regular 93 octane gas with a different chip (very easy to get and not expensive). E85 is cheap by me and is the choice of fuel for forced induction.

I have many more pictures of this car, I’ll send them to serious buyers upon request.

Car is located in the West Suburbs of Chicago, IL.

Asking $18,000 or best offer. Trades plus cash will be considered.
If you have any questions please message me or call/text me @ 847-420-31FiveOne
Thanks,

Tim

That is a nice car with the right performance mods for a fast street car. GLWS!