Asking price has not changed. It's a bargain as it is. I think it should be closer to $22k but I need to sell the car to make room for another project.
Understood and can't disagree...my budget is 16K, and I can't help but ask and get ansy when I see a beaut like yours still around for only slightly more...

Thanks for the compliment. She really is quite a nice specimen.

So, you're letting a few buck get in the way of owning a limited production piece of history? :DThey aren't making any more of these. Only 1921 made. How many left after 30 years?

Will you kick yourself in a few years when these cars finally get the attention they deserve from collectors? I remember when I could find first gen Camaros for under $3k. Now? Well, I can't afford one.

All pm's answered.
Car is still here waiting for a good home. Someone come and take this car off my hands. I need the room for another project.
End of the month bump!

First week of August 2016 already!!! Time is flying by this year. Still for sale for now. Working on deal to relocate car for storage and then the car will be off the market.

Just put a ding in the rear quarter and chipped the clear coat backing into another engine:mad::mad::mad::mad:
No freaking room to move here!!! This car has to go before I do any more damage!

Price lowered to $16,500.00

(same deal as before- car comes with prostars, clean title build sheet and window sticker- nothing more. Extras (eg: rims, tires, emblems, etc) are available but will cost more.)

Last edited:
Can you please show pictures of the damage? You also earlier mentioned needing fillers, does that still hold true? Is there anything else that you think currently needs attention or will?

Pics are with cover removed and lots of dust still present.
Rear fillers need to be replaced.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    605.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    520.8 KB · Views: 201
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    559.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    482.1 KB · Views: 199
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    715.3 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment. It truly is a very nice car. I get lots of looks and thumbs up anytime I take her out.

Luckily the engine is wrapped in plastic and covered by a blanket so the damage wasn't as bad as it could have been. What sucks is I was trying to move the car more to the other side. Anyway, I think the ding is light enough that it can be rolled out by a qualified PDR guy and then it's just the matter of a touch up and clear... Shouldn't cost too much to do.

Back up for sale. Had it sold and, sadly the deal fell through.
I have sourced new rear fillers and they are being installed this week.
Still only $16k even with brand new fillers!

I know this thread has been around for a while. I've bumped it here and there when I felt inclined to do so but have not been very aggressive in marketing the sale- so, it's sat.

That said, the car is available. There's nothing wrong with it (save for the ding) even though the post has been around a while. I encourage anyone who has interest to feel free to contact me anytime via PM and I'll give you my number if you need to chat. Otherwise, I am still happy to answer any questions anyone may have. I have nothing to hide.

Read the thread for details. Rear fillers are brand new!
Asking price is $15.5k

Hey Louis , Have you tracked the car any ? just wondering . Thanks Keith
No sir. Never had the inclination. Racing is a rich man's sport. With my luck i'd break something. I go to car shows and cruise nights with my wife and lay the occasional smack down.

Sent from my ZTE B2017G using Tapatalk

Reduced again $15k even. I need to make some room. Would like to sell before it starts snowing.