I was up at Extreme Automatics yesterday. It occurred to me that maybe a fancy new transmission might get this car more interest. Bear in mind that there is no issue with the current trans- it's just original with no shift kit. It does not need anything as it sits.

If I have Lonnie refresh the trans the sale price of the car will be more like $20k. Any thoughts? Curious to see if anyone would have more interest in the car if the the trans was fresh.

from experience selling my 87 GN...anytime the price goes up, interest goes down. Just my opinion but id keep the price where its at and let the new owner decide if they want to freshen the tranny up or not.

Hey Man,

Very nice car! I cannot believe that it hasn't sold yet!

If I had the extra cash, I'd buy it myself! Does anybody know off hand how many W02 Cars with chrome bumpers were sold in 1986? In that, this has to be a low production unit? Not only that but the fact that it has the ASC added Sunroof makes it even rarer! If I remember correctly (and someone can correct me if I am wrong here). However, didn't ASC get it's start as the American Sunroof Company, or was it always American Specialty Cars? I don't know but either way your car appears to be a very nice example to me!! Good Luck With The Sale!!!

Thanks!!

She's a super clean car and a beautiful example of a stock appearing T-type. It's already low production as 1 of 1921. So I'm sure the W02 and the roof make it that much more limited.

Asking price has not changed. It's a bargain as it is. I think it should be closer to $22k but I need to sell the car to make room for another project.