1986 regal t-type - kirban

theamcguy

I want to keep this ad simple if you are interested in this car simply email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com

Do not send a private message. Reason is, I have about 50 photos and very detailed description to send interested parties. My friend Mr AMC posted this for me.

Car is a 1986 T--Type solid roof silver with an impressive well cared for burgundy interior.
Miles is 144,000. Projected sale price will be under $8995.00.

Remember you must email me direct denniskirban@yahoo.com for detailed description and over 50 photos. We don't sell perfection, but try and market the best car at the price!

1302265533.jpg

1302265504.jpg

What a great way to get into a Turbo Regal. Less than 9k for a good looking car from a rock solid seller.

I saw the car. Super clean interior. Seats were nice, not all beat up and 100% stock which is rare now.

Engine has some nice add ons.

Pete
Kirbans

Limited's are 87's. Nice T-type, neat car w/ the silver/burgundy and column shift.

To answer questions:

In 1986 they did not make any Limited Turbo Regals only in 1987.

As many of you know 1986 T-Types are quite rare. This is particularly rare or unusual because most exterior silver cars buyers would have opted for a grey interior. This is burgundy. Also, it is a solid bench seat car not bucket seats. The interior is nothing short of amazing. The doors shut like brand new...which tells you the car was not driven hard.

If you are aware of who I am you know I don;t deal in many cars anymore and I am very particular at what I do buy. Some of my used regular personal cars have sold at auction for more than the going prices.

We try and sell the best car you can find at that price. Nothing is even so much as faded in the interior.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Kirban follow up:

Since the original posting of my 1986 T-Type yesterday I got 14 inquires about the car and earlier today we did get a deposit on the car.

So as of now this sale is pending. I have talked to the buyer and it should take place next weekend. I will be personally emailing all the others that have inquired about the car.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Finding basically stock solid roof Ts in good condition is getting very hard to do kinda like finding a fox body notchback mustang...

Ts being a lot rare than GNs....

The interior is this 1986 T-Type is nothing short of amazing plus it was an unusual combination.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I think this car puts me at around 320 sold of the 1986-1987 Turbo Regals.....which includes 8 real GNXs....cheapest one I sold was $13,500 a real GNX one owner car had 175,000 miles on it and even the power antenna still worked...was also first GNX I bought.

The Lexus dealer did not want it on a trade in.....weird when you think about it....since Molly did the Lexus logo and the GN project and the GNX cover design of the book and actual jacket....

small world....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I do know of a GNX that is owned by a 65-70 year old woman who uses it as a regular car. Car is impeccable......may own it one day....

Ive

Got alot of parts from paul from the cars you sell him .i love the hotline it made my resto on my dads x easy. Just cost a bundle . After so many years racing that car its nice to have it back in street attire but now its too nice to drive. I also have an eye on one too with first right or refusal . But i dont think ill pass it up . Im just looking for an x to drive and love on so miles dont matter thanks dennis