1986 Mustang SVO

notacarlo

eggs are liquid chicken
It's been a while, so Charlie, Ronnie,...let me have it.

I have a 1986 Mustang SVO with 94,000 miles original on the clock. I purchased this car in 2010 from the second owner in Green Bay Wisconsin (@74k miles). The original owner was the dealer principal.
This car is not babied
This car is ORIGINAL except for paint and very small stuff.
This car is extraordinarily difficult to find parts for - WARNING
This car is regularly maintained and driven every day
This car is for sale at $4600 USD (or partial for a TR)
From 5 feet away it looks as if it rolled off the showroom floor. She is Porsche Guards Red on Grey. Original color was Grey (engine compartment still has the original color)

Factory hardtop, no moon roof option. The bi-wing is still straight as an arrow and both rear spats are perfect and intact.

Seats need to be re-covered.

Honestly I would say a 7.5 out of 10 for a SVO enthusiast.
I hate mustangs. I love SVO's. A very well rounded car that had a lot of thought put in. Do some research, you would be surprised. This ain't your average mustang now or 27 years ago.

I will post some pictures of the car as soon as the sun returns from the other side of the planet.

Car is located in 06355

HE DOES EXISTS!!!:eek:

I can honestly say I've seen this car in person and it's everything that Dan says it is. Surprising condition and he's maintained it very well.;)

:) Thanks Charlie. She has a few more miles on her since you last saw her. Time to grace my life with another Brick. Much easier to work on since I know almost every nut and bolt on a TR.

Here's some exterior shots. Waiting for my babysitter to get here so I can get some in depth shots.

DSC01721.JPG
DSC01723.JPG
DSC01724.JPG
Untitled.png

What is this treehouse you speak of Ty?

I see T6p got a facelift. Glad you guys are still around bud. Let me get this right...you still don't have a Buick right?

I would include a photo of this car doing a sweet burnout, but in 3 years I have never done that. Sideways exiting a turn yes, burnouts no.

Hell no I dont have a Brick, and have no intentions to.

My son and I have 2 powerstrokes now, 700 HP and 1200 TQ is pretty fun as well coming out of an 8500# truck :D

My son and I have 2 powerstrokes now, 700 HP and 1200 TQ is pretty fun as well coming out of an 8500# truck :D

Been there done that. Those trucks are fun. Dizzel fuel here ain't cheap, and I have no use for a PSD. Otherwise I'd have that instead of this 27 MPG SVO.

HE DOES EXISTS!!!:eek:

I can honestly say I've seen this car in person and it's everything that Dan says it is. Surprising condition and he's maintained it very well.;)

What do you mean,( he does exist ). A few more posts and he'll have as many as Ty this year.
Dan, there have been some good cars available lately. Priced right.
Good luck amigo.

I know we've tried for some time to get Ty and Dan back in a brick but to no avail.:( At least 1 of you is coming to your senses.:p

I hope we don't loose Spoolfool.....he's up on broke back mountain with some guy named Jefferson last I heard.... His last posted comment on the back channel was and I quote"Jefferson sure goes down smooth and easy"

I hope we don't loose Spoolfool.....he's up on broke back mountain with some guy named Jefferson last I heard.... His last posted comment on the back channel was and I quote"Jefferson sure goes down smooth and easy"
Uh....wow. I don't know whether to laugh or light a candle.

Bump for the holidays.....wait who am I kidding? I need a TR. Car is listed for $5k elsewhere, but for you I will honor this posted price. Fresh tune up, great gas mileage, bulletproof transmission and engine.

I have a couple TR's on my radar from this site and I'd love to give you some money, but I need this gone to make room.
If yer close, come test drive it. If you aren't close have someone close come take a look at it.

For everyday it's still in my possession I will punch one of my waitresses. I'm that nice a guy.

I had a grey 86 and it was a fun daily driver.. handled good and picked up good with a few mods. Toss this up on Corral.net and Good luck with the sale

Thanks pimp! Trying to work a deal now. What happened to foureyed pride?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Tried to log on last week and no go. I'll check later.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app