1986 Grand National

tyrod32

1986 Buick Grand National for sale. I bought this car from Randy Greenoe back in May I have since been wanting to get another harley. The car has I believe under 2000 miles on the paint and it shows. The only thing wrong with the body is where I bumped and I mean bumped The side of my garage. The paint on the fillers is peeling and there is a small dent on the front bumper. I don't have pics of the bumper but I will get some. Interior is in great condition. Has power locks, windows, the A/C has been taken off although I think I have everything needed to reinstall. It is Ttop Car. The car was stolen and the interior was all stolen, as were the ttops and rims which is why this car has a salvage title. Car runs excellent I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere. Transmission shifts great. There are less than 5000 miles on the rebuilt motor and tranny. This is a very nice car. I have no clue how to post pics any help would be appreciated. Here are some of the mods.

Eastern Performance 4' Mass Air Pipe
ATR driver side header
Boosted GN cold air intake
Kirban Chrome Alternator
PTE 54 turbo with polished comp. housing
G.M. Oil Cooler Lines
Cottons performance valve covers and breathers
Tony DeQuick V2 Intercooler
B and M Super Cooler Trans Cooler with
Ramchargers dual fans
Spal Thermo static controlled fan
GM power steering hoses
AC delco Coil pack and modul
AC Delco knock sensor
RJC Billet Crank pulley
PTS 3200 convertor
Kirban overdriven Water pump pulley
Urethane left and right motor mounts
Rebuilt master cylinder and booster
urethane trans mount
LS1 Mass air sensor and translator
Terry Houston 3 inch Stainless Down pipe
Walbro 340 fuel pump
ATR 3' stainless single shot exhaust
Hurst Line lock
BMI upper and lower control arms
Prothane body bushings from the front to rear including GNX bushings
Air lift air bags
Accufab 70mm throttle body
Competition Engineering 50/50 shocks
Hemco Race plenum
Convo Pros with ET streets
Accufab billet fuel regulator
Kenne Bell Hood mount fuel press gauge wires
Magnecor 8mm plug wires
Champion ported and polished intake
Erson 200-200 cam
Adjustable push rods
Aluminum radiator
autometer guages....air fuel, egt, 30lbs boost, trans temp, 5' tach with light, oil temp
scanmaster
Eaton posi with under 200 miles

I was looking to get somewhere around 13,500 obo also might take a trade but it would have to be just right. Thanks alot for looking. Oh and it is in Bell City, MO. Thanks again

Here let me help you out.I took the pics for randy.Sorry to here your going to sell.

Attachments

• IMG_2092.jpg
    IMG_2092.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,519
  • IMG_2089.jpg
    IMG_2089.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 1,504
  • IMG_2093.jpg
    IMG_2093.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 1,496
  • IMG_2086.jpg
    IMG_2086.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,493
  • IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,487
Thanks alot Mike. Yeah I love the car, but I have a friend who has a harley and I am now wanting to get back into them. After I got the car I put an aluminum radiater on it and it runs 160 to 170 tops all day long. Also had the eaton posi put on it. As I said before the car looks and runs excellent.

Dang, my second chance to buy this car and I still can't afford it!!!:( I've also seen this car in person and it is a sweet ride!

what kind of harley are you looking for?may have one sitting here!!please pm me!!

Heres a couple more but thats all I have.

Attachments

• IMG_2087.jpg
    IMG_2087.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,008
  • IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,006
12,500 obo or if it is just right might trade. Also might be interested in a hardtop gn or T

Thanks