1986 Grand National/T-Type for sale

Val1550

For sale is a 1986 Grand National/T-Type. 3400 miles since restoration. Very beautiful car that has been restored along with some added tasteful modifications. Clean Carfax and clear title in my name. All listed is to the best of my knowledge. If you have a question just ask... hopefully I can answer it as I am not a "Buick guru"

Exterior - The new black base/clear paint is in near perfect condition with no orange peel and a deep glossy finish. With it being black it has to be perfect! New marker/parking lights, antenna in windshield, 87’ grill installed, brand new professionally tinted glass.

Interior - The interior has been restored with new carpet, floor mats, steering wheel, turn signal and tilt stalk, (cruise control is not hooked up), Rebuilt gauge/instrument cluster. New A-pillar gauge panel with new Casper’s knock gauge and boost gauge installed. ScanMaster along with new A/F wide-band gauge, water and temp gauges. Brand new AlkyControl unit. Radio is an aftermarket Kenwood unit with all new 7 speaker system with sub in trunk along with 700-watt amp. Power doors/locks with manual seat. Ice cold air that has been converted to 134A.

Suspension – New ball joints, control arm bushings, air bags in rear coil springs. New Hydro boost brake with SSBC rotors, new pads, new shoes in rear. New fast ratio steering box. Wheels are GNX style with 245/50/16 Kumho tires with plenty of tread left.

Drivetrain – Rebuilt 3.8L, .30 over forged pistons, forged crank, all ARP bolts, Comp hyd. cam (212), 42lb injectors, T3/T4 Turbonetics Ceramic ball bearing turbo for fast spool up, Adjustable SJC in-cabin boost controller, 5.7 TT chip for 23-25PSI on 91 octane w/ alcohol. Brand new AlkyControl system, HP oil pump with remote mount oil filter and turbo saver, LS1 Maf with new MAF translator, Mild port and polished heads, front mount intercooler, 3” up-pipe, Adjustable fuel regulator, Kenne Bell intake plenum, internal wastegate with HD actuator, 3” down-pipe with headers and 3” dual exhaust. Brand new Aeromotive 340 fuel pump with hotwire kit. New aluminum radiator (I have the polished turbo cover just took it off for picture)
PATC Raptor 3 200R4 Transmission with 2800 stall converter, trans cooler. Rebuilt 3.42 Posi rear-end, drive shaft loop, GN aluminum rear cover.
Never been raced – No warranty expressed or implied.
Thanks for looking!!!
$25k or best offer.
Located in WI.

Attachments

• gn13.jpg
    gn13.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 405
  • gn2.jpg
    gn2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 413
  • gn3.jpg
    gn3.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 405
  • GN7.jpg
    GN7.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 414
  • gn8.jpg
    gn8.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 387
  • gn10.jpg
    gn10.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 359
  • gn11.jpg
    gn11.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 342
  • gn14.jpg
    gn14.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 344
  • gn15.jpg
    gn15.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 328
A pic of the SPID Code Label on the inside of the deck lid will save you answering a lot of questions one at a time...........