1986 Grand National T-Top $8000 Obo

2toneregal

I have a 86 GN for sale. It ran good before i parked in storage Mid (Nov) went back today (1/2/14) and it cranked up but sounded like it was missing. I did do a search on the forum and i see that it can be between the cam sensor or ignition module. I really don't want to deal with the car anymore honestly lost interest after i bought it.

Located in Gulfport, Ms

I'm asking $8000 but willing to entertain offers

THE BODY

The car has a good body just surface rust underneath. The t-top channels have been cleaned up, painted with por-15 and new weather stripping. The body of the car has been primed flat black. The body has dings and a dent on the driver bottom rear quarter. Car only needs a paint job to look good

INTERIOR

The interior of the car is dirty but I think with a shampoo job it will clean up a little and look better. The driver side seat belt is a 4 point harness. The car has electric windows, locks and the driver is electric also and they all work perfectly. The dash is in good shape has a cover over it. The speedometer works perfect. The car has visors but not installed they need to be redone. Car has a jvc CD player and aftermarket rear speakers. On the dash their are a few gauges rpm but isn't hooked up, boost, oil pressure, coolant temp and a scan master 2.1

ENGINE

109 block cleaned, honed, decked
New bearings
30 over JE pistons
New turbo crank
New turbo 2 dot rods
Comp cam 206 hydraulic roller cam kit with the timing chain
Ported & polished heads
New water pump
New high volume oil pump
Turbo bob TR6 ignition system
Ls1 maf with Gen 2 translator
Turbo bob extreme g chip
F.A.S.T wideband
60# injectors
3" downpipe with external wastegate
New Precision dual ball bearing 6266 turbo
Front mount intercooler
The car holds 60# oil pressure when warm
The motor has a oil leak but isn't bad I think the oil is coming from the pan. Guy has a girdle but didn't install it but he used the bolts to install the oil pan

COOLING

Oversized aluminum radiator
Dual dodge intrepid fans with Casper wire harness with toggle switch
160 thermostat

TRANSMISSION
Rebuilt 200r4 with all CK performance parts
3200 lock up stall
Transmission oil cooler in grill

FUEL

New gas tank and new sending unit

BRAKES

The brakes have been converted to vacuum and work very well

THE BUGS
:
The boost controller needs to be plumbed.

The tv cable to the transmission needs to be adjusted. When I drive the car normally it will only shift into 2nd if I let off the gas an it's the same way going into 3rd

After the last owner rebuilt the column he showed me to turn the car completely off you have to turn the bottom part of the steering column a little to turn the car off its nothing major to me.

http://s1290.photobucket.com/user/Destin_Harris/library/86%20T-top

Last edited:
Is this the frame on this car ?
Or a diff car u have. Was listed on your photo bucket

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Pic rear frame horn

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1388763773126.jpg
    1388763773126.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 265
I'm going to be in the Gulfport area tomorrow and would like to come by and see the GN... Give me a call are txt at 251-363-0433 .....

UPDATE
I got the car running properly it had a bad computer switched it out with a known good 1 and it started up with no problems. Drove around for a few hours and no change.

Price is stilll negotiable