1986 grand national project car.

yenkomike

1986 grand national project car body shell is very solid rockers and underbody are excellent. car was a stolen recovery. that I bought . rear shell frame and front suspension are original. I bought a parts car from wv and have doors fenders core support grey door and rear trim panels dash and steering column also it has a 7.5 posi axle installed. all glass is good. no gn seats hood or wing no engine or trans. has clean original gn title. has original turbo air conditioning box on firewall. car is in Michigan to many projects. $1600.00 takes it all. thanks. 248 613 3234.

00d0d_69olOtbXm6q_600x450.jpg

make an offer guys. I want to see someone finish this car. I just don't have the time this year.

Plz pm me as many pics as u can thx ;) or text em to 9172995728 thx

1986 grand national project car body shell is very solid rockers and underbody are excellent. car was a stolen recovery. that I bought . rear shell frame and front suspension are original. I bought a parts car from wv and have doors fenders core support grey door and rear trim panels dash and steering column also it has a 7.5 posi axle installed. all glass is good. no gn seats hood or wing no engine or trans. has clean original gn title. has original turbo air conditioning box on firewall. car is in Michigan to many projects. $1600.00 takes it all. thanks. 248 613 3234.
Do you still have the gn

Hey I was wondering if you still had it?