1986 gn $6500

when was this?no ones looked at my car,doesnt seem right to throw this on somebodys ad without knowing for sure this car has a clean ohio title in my name.vin has never been touched,just selling to get some cash everyone knows what thats like right now right?wish i could keep it but it has to go!

when was this?no ones looked at my car,doesnt seem right to throw this on somebodys ad without knowing for sure this car has a clean ohio title in my name.vin has never been touched,just selling to get some cash everyone knows what thats like right now right?wish i could keep it but it has to go!
Not Saying it was you, not saying it wasnt either!

:( BEWARE= There's a guy in middletown OH selling tagged(False vin) Buicks! Almost got me, Car was a good Price $6500 with some mods but wasnt right!

just check the sticker on the trunk lid there is a vin# on it. i believe the vin may also be on the driver side door sticker as well.THIS IS NOT 100% FOOL PROOF THOUGH BECAUSE THERE IS SOMEBODY OUT THERE REPOING THESE STICKERS! but most people don't go through the trouble of replacing them as i believe the 2 of them are probably about $100 if i remember right.
hope this helps.

try ebay or craigslist probably have better luck than on here.you have a lot of competition on here and alot of people don't necessarily know about this site. GOOD LUCK THOUGH !:cool: