1986 GN, 41k Miles, New Paint, Great Interior for Sale

Some members saw my car at the Sep. 28th gathering at Hoffman Estates. Was really nice to meet all of you, BTW! Hopefully they will chime-in and agree that this car is exactly what I say in this post. This will probably be my last bump before I give up for the winter. I'm not doing test drives in the salt and snow.

I touched-up my original ad and prices.

Thanks,

Mike

this is top 2 nicest i have seen in last year i have been looking for one! i really really want a astro roof or t top car though damn!

this is top 2 nicest i have seen in last year i have been looking for one! i really really want a astro roof or t top car though damn!

So, you like flimsy bodies and repairing rust? :eek:

All kidding aside, thanks for the compliment. Sometimes I have trouble matching screen names with real names - did I meet you on Saturday?

Mike

Lol, no I have not met you I am just making statements just from all the pics posted.

Beautiful car you have. It is really hard to sell cars these days. I wish when I put mine up it wouldn't have sold. GLWS

'bout time someone had the sense (and cash) to buy this beaut. You're not leaving us are you Mike?

Geez! If you had it in the spring, I was thinking of buying it... Congrats Mike on the sale!

Geez! If you had it in the spring, I was thinking of buying it... Congrats Mike on the sale!

I thought you already bought one? Didn't I see you in one at the gathering?

Mike

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I thought you already bought one? Didn't I see you in one at the gathering?

Mike

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
I probably would of been whooped by my wife, but better to forgive than forget right?

Closed post, but what a well written ad and what a car. Anyone remember the range where this car sold at?