1986 Buick T-Type Project - Clayton, NC - $5500.00 SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking myself into this, and I'm working in Clayton. Is it still for sale? I'd like to come and take a look.
I really need a 4th one like I need a hole in my head, but....:unsure:

I'm talking myself into this, and I'm working in Clayton. Is it still for sale? I'd like to come and take a look.
I really need a 4th one like I need a hole in my head, but....:unsure:

This is a steal for somebody! And it would be in my garage right now, if it weren’t for the fresh 200-4R that just arrived! Heck, I have close to his asking price in the trans alone! Crazy that no ones bought this thing yet! As it looks to be a steal of a deal for someone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a steal for somebody! And it would be in my garage right now, if it weren’t for the fresh 200-4R that just arrived! Heck, I have close to his asking price in the trans alone! Crazy that no ones bought this thing yet! As it looks to be a steal of a deal for someone!!
That's why I'm trying to get in touch with him.
How many turbo Buicks will fit on an acre of land?:cool::hungry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why

Added some videos that I finally figured out how to upload to YouTube. One video is cold startup. The other video is of the car driving around the subdivision.

troy, troy, troy...…. there is no hope for you!

good buy! they ain't making no more of them, so get em while you can .

troy, troy, troy...…. there is no hope for you!

good buy! they ain't making no more of them, so get em while you can .
Hi Lee! How ya doing? Yes I'm an addict. I've been addicted to this drug since May of 1987, and really before that when I was test driving them at every Buick dealer in the Atlanta area...