Lean at wot

i made the base wot 140... seems it didn't work? air/fuel is stilll 10.8 but i never really romped on it
If your target is still 10.8,the computer will do as much as it can to reach the target. In the last file,the richest you got was 11.38 according to what I see on my dash board. Was your WOT fuel set to 128 before you increased it?

yes it was. on another log i got into 12 psi and it went richer to 10.8... i was only running lowish boost today

Bringing this back up. I did a pull today, and wasn't planning on 20 psi... i was shooting for 14... Anyhow, The car is running great and im just curious to the knock that im getting. I only have 14 degrees of high gear timing in it and a wot afr of 10.6. It almost seems like it knocks when it goes all the way rich? I had the alky running at the default setting of 6 gain. Looks like my blm are quite high, even though fuel pressure is rising 1:1 with boost. Can an overly rich afr cause knock? Can a stock return line with a higher base fp cause knock? I promise i turned the wastegate all the way down and the rjc boost controller to prevent that much boost until im ready. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• 1649706297128.png
    1649706297128.png
    7.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
No. I have a lot of timing pulled out of it 16 low gear and 14 high gear. other than that its all default. Timing scares me a lot.

ive had a high wot blm (140) even at default. So i bumped the base wot fuel up to 140 like the instructions say to get it closer to 128. The blm's at idle are 118, guessing because of the high fuel pressure.

its 42 line on. The regualtor would go down to 40 line OFF but there wasnt any preload on the regulator so i raised to 46 line OFF and its at 42 line ON. I'm getting a return line made soon and will set base fp to 42 line OFF