1986 Buick Regal T-Type Gray 48,000 milies $18,000.

ZOOM ZOOM

1986 Buick Regal T-Type – Gray in and out PS, PB, power seat, G80
Since most people here know just about everything there is to know about these cars, I won’t bore you with details of how many were produced in what color and what options. I will just list what is out of the ordinary and cannot be detected in the pictures. I can provide the previous owners extensive description which is still accurate except where noted here.
I bought it off of this site in 2008. The previous two owners had it for ten years each. I believe I am the forth owner. It now has 48,000 miles. I never raced it or drove it in the rain. It was garaged while I had it except when I painted the garage floor. The antenna is stuck in the up position. The A/C does not blow cold. There are no rips or tears in the interior. I added new Bilstein shocks, underside bracing, behind back seat bracing, boxed rear control arms, rear springs, MAF sensor, hood shocks, trunk carpet, spare tire filler piece, battery, vacuum brakes and parts and switches as required. I have new rear replacement speakers that are included along with the old power master parts.
The bumper filler pieces are getting brittle with age and are cracked. They are passable for now but probably will need to be replaced. There is a dink below the driver’s door handle and a small dink on the trunk.
I never had any problem with the car other than the powermaster brakes. That one joy ride was enough for me so I put on the vacuum brakes. I had fun with the car, mostly Sunday drives in the country. I sold my New Jersey house and I do not have room at the other house so the car must go soon. Please call Chris at 201-841-0415 $18,000 obo
101_3453.JPG
101_3443.JPG
101_3444.JPG
101_3459.JPG
101_3465.JPG

Last edited:
Nice car ! Did you happen to buy it from Pittsburgh Pa?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'm no longer in the market for a TB at this time, but if I was... This would be the car I would buy. Everything about it is perfect, absolutely stunning.

GLWS

I know the second owner who is the guy you bought it from. It's a nice car !

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Oops, forgot to ask, do you have any pics of the under carriage and doors, and was the car under coated and or rust proofed?