1986 buick gn modified. 16k.,

Sounds like there's over $12k just in the engine!!!
I can't believe you're giving this car away at such a low price.

Bump for a smokin' deal.

sound like u know what it cost to build one of these. i dont expect to get it all back

Yup. Had one built a while back. Never got to use it. Ended up selling for less than I had in it. Such is life with cars I guess...

In your case it seems like you're selling a stout engine and throwing a sweet car in for about an extra $4k. Not sure why all the tire kicking?

Maybe hold out a little longer, prices have started to creep up.

Tempting... However, never having owned something more powerful than a stock truck I would say it's too much car for me right now. Good luck with the sale!

Tempting... However, never having owned something more powerful than a stock truck I would say it's too much car for me right now. Good luck with the sale!
just turn it down to the power level u can handle. thats the beauty of a turbo car

Autertidmore@aol.com Email
Me like to ask a few questions . Apparently you can't pm here anymore.
PM's are now called Conversations . That's the little envelope in the upper right hand corner of the screen next to your username . Click on that , click on start a conversation , then type in the user name of who you want to talk to .

Girdled 109, cryoed block,crank and rods, billet main caps,rods are polished with arp bolts, cometic head gaskets,forged pistons,weber Roller cam,pte slic,Aluminum champions heads,arp head studs,t & d roller rockers, roll cage with removable door bars, a/c, century 200 with brake, 9.5 ptc, dual nozzle alky,fast system, fiberglass hood and bumpers, aluminum bumper supports,new tank with racetronix double pumpers -8 up,-6 back, aluminum driveshaft, moser axles,auburn posi unit,metco adjustable uppers, south side lowers. 1.3 60'. pole position tubular front upper a arms that are adjustable. { no more spacers for an alignment} extra drag pack wheels. 15x3 and 15x10 welds.jet hot coat ta headers,3 1/2 downipe with 3''single shot exhaust pipe,frame notch,tin man cold air ATR rear sway bar,autometer shift light,aluminum rear end cover with bearing cap braces,be cool aluminum radiator with oil cooler, spal dual fans,moser axles with extended studs,70mm t/b,auburn pro posi unit,h & r motor mounts etc,etc. $$$$.View attachment 261934View attachment 261935View attachment 261934 View attachment 261935
Is car for sale still ? Phone number please

Girdled 109, cryoed block,crank and rods, billet main caps,rods are polished with arp bolts, cometic head gaskets,forged pistons,weber Roller cam,pte slic,Aluminum champions heads,arp head studs,t & d roller rockers, roll cage with removable door bars, a/c, century 200 with brake, 9.5 ptc, dual nozzle alky,fast system, fiberglass hood and bumpers, aluminum bumper supports,new tank with racetronix double pumpers -8 up,-6 back, aluminum driveshaft, moser axles,auburn posi unit,metco adjustable uppers, south side lowers. 1.3 60'. pole position tubular front upper a arms that are adjustable. { no more spacers for an alignment} extra drag pack wheels. 15x3 and 15x10 welds.jet hot coat ta headers,3 1/2 downipe with 3''single shot exhaust pipe,frame notch,tin man cold air ATR rear sway bar,autometer shift light,aluminum rear end cover with bearing cap braces,be cool aluminum radiator with oil cooler, spal dual fans,moser axles with extended studs,70mm t/b,auburn pro posi unit,h & r motor mounts etc,etc. $$$$.View attachment 261934View attachment 261935View attachment 261934 View attachment 261935
do you still have this car?