austinboi94

Looking for a Buick t type.
86 or 87
Mostly stock preferred, maybe mild mods
Must be rust free (surface rust fine)
Located in Arizona
Willing to travel for right car
Thanks !

I'm not going to lie. I have never been able to send pictures on here. Can we exchange phone numbers instead?

86 or 87
Located in Arizona
Thanks !
I have a 1986 Regal T Type. one owner 5700 miles. Sits on the original tires. Dealer undercoated, paint and interior protection when sold. Haven't priced yet. Need to clean years of dust off.

I have a 1986 Regal T Type. one owner 5700 miles. Sits on the original tires. Dealer undercoated, paint and interior protection when sold. Haven't priced yet. Need to clean years of dust off.
Send me some info, pics, details, etc please.

84 T type, now intercooled, Duttweiler motor, extreme trans, IN AZ, caged, makes 565rwhp, very eazy to drive,
licensed and insured in AZ , $22,000

A suggestion...
Get it priced or the ad goes away.

Send me some info, pics, details, etc please.
Sorry for slow response. I'm old and slow. Have to many projects but couldn't pass this one up. Got fuel system flushed, changed oil last week, New tires and clean wheels this weekend. Car wash next week to clean off years off dust. Then to Body Shop to replace bumper fillers. My body shop is busy with deer hits, I'll have to bribe My Son to do it after hours. About got my Dodge Dakota convertible ready to sell and I can spend more time on Regal. I have an offer already. As I get closer to being done I will post more pics.

Sorry for slow response. I'm old and slow. Have to many projects but couldn't pass this one up. Got fuel system flushed, changed oil last week, New tires and clean wheels this weekend. Car wash next week to clean off years off dust. Then to Body Shop to replace bumper fillers. My body shop is busy with deer hits, I'll have to bribe My Son to do it after hours. About got my Dodge Dakota convertible ready to sell and I can spend more time on Regal. I have an offer already. As I get closer to being done I will post more pics.
Ok or just send me the pics and info, I'm still looking to buy.

86 or 87
Located in Arizona
Thanks !
I realize you posted this last May but were you able to find the right car? Thanks Jesse

1987, Turbo T Limited. 74 options on SPID, Recent paint, new idynamite, headliner, carpet/dynamat, rebuilt front suspension and brakes, steering box, new 9", 31 spline, posi/ 3.50 gears, big drum brakes, new Art Carr trans, deep pan and convertor, 3" dp, dual 3" exhaust, 62/62, big slic, cold air system, new GNX wheels and tires, Cold Case rad and fans, new p/s, wiper squirts, and rad resevoirs. Holley Lite Brite LED headlites, bezels and relay for all lites on with brights.
Fresh engine + .020, Wiseco, hellfire, comp 212/212 roller, Harland Sharp 1.65s, Ferrera valves, 70mm tb, fully ported intake and heads, intake plate,T/A rocker covers and Race headers.
Block: billet caps, ARP everywhere, Scat crank, internally balanced, BHJ decked, line honed, oiling modded, deep pan, roller chain, moly pushrods, Cometic hgs.
New: water pump, A/C pump, alternator, mounts, belts, hoses, 255 pump, billet regulator, fuel line and filter, 5th position bushings, and a ton of stuff I forgot!
Oil press, boost, temp, and Scanmaster gauges.
LESS THAN 50 MILES ON ALL OF THE NEW STUFF!
My and wife's 4+ year project, she passed, too many memories.
$36k and I have a lots more than that in it!
Not included nor installed, but available:
Razor dual nozzle alky kit with test fixture, heavy duty rear seat brace, new pair of 5th position bushings, side of speedo 3 gauge mount, 5k mile stock turbo, stock intercooler, stock headers and x over, rockers, rocker covers, and oil pan, 212/212 Comp FT cam and lifters (numbered and in order) break in time only, Comp custom hi lift roller cam, never run(213/215 @.050) and lots of new gaskets. Parts will be on parts for sale with prices, or available with car at reduced price.
TIMINATOR

Attachments

• 20230907_182928.jpg
    20230907_182928.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 20230907_182915.jpg
    20230907_182915.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 19
  • 20230907_182851.jpg
    20230907_182851.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19