First tuning

'87 Turbo "T"

What a complete shitshow!!
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Hey guys. Well I'm finally getting around to making tunes to the Turbo T.

This was my firstish tune. The first couple were just getting used to using the Powerlogger.

Let me know what you think. Seems I'm running a bit rich by my O2 mv's. All my other numbers seem pretty close. I have a PLX wideband but I'm waiting to get the brainbox back this week, so I'm tuning using the O2's for now. I won't be doing anymore until I get my WB up & running. I also got the fuel pressure hooked up to the logger now as well.

Thanks!

Attachments

• LogFile 4.dat
    291.5 KB · Views: 81
TPS tells me you didn't go WOT till halfway through 3rd gear. 02's at the end of the run are good at 795. If you're using Erics 5.7 chip keep a note of what the temp/humidity is on each run...as both drastically affect fueling. IDC is good and no KR. Boost is steady at 19 at WOT. I can't advise you on low gear fueling as you weren't at WOT in 1st and 2nd.

Thanks Scoob. I have Eric's 6.1 ALKY chip.

Yeah I was rolling into the throttle easy for now. Nothing from a dead stop. Looks like I have a good starting point. Once I get the PLX hooked back up I can do a little more in depth tuning.

Looks like I can turn to boost up some more. Just about to 23 pounds. Then work on getting my AFR dead nuts.

Read Erics instructions for his 6.1 chip. I'm not sure if it has aggressive mode like 5.7. Read up on it. All you have to do is bump low gear timing 1 degree and it'll engage. It's at the bottom of the instructions if memory serves.