1984 T-type runs rough after new intake and head gasket Any help?

RicksT-type

I just had the heads done and new 42lb injectors installed and new gaskets. Started ok ran well for a couple minutes then we shut it off and checked all the fluids again then restart. After a couple more minutes it starts running rough and check engine light came on. Now it runs but pulses slightly and just doesn’t run right. Shut it down. Help!!! Anybody have a lead? Check engine light only comes on when it is running rough

Do I need to reprogram after the bigger injectors? If anyone might know what is going on I would love to talk to you maybe leave a number. Thanks.

If you are running the stock computer and chip you need it returned or replaced with one for the larger injectors.
The check engine light also needs to be investigated. But I believe you will solve that prob with an updated chip.

Would you have any idea where to get the upper radiator hose? Can’t seem to find any. 1984 T-type

I just had the heads done and new 42lb injectors installed and new gaskets. Started ok ran well for a couple minutes then we shut it off and checked all the fluids again then restart. After a couple more minutes it starts running rough and check engine light came on. Now it runs but pulses slightly and just doesn’t run right. Shut it down. Help!!! Anybody have a lead? Check engine light only comes on when it is running rough
Just in case you need too- Testing OBD1 codes & instructions on how to extract them without a scantool.

Attachments

• Malfunction Code Descriptions.pdf
    202.4 KB · Views: 62