1984 Regal - Grand National Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richard Clark and Dennis Kirban come in here and take dumps on peoples "for sale" threads? :D:D:cool::cool::D:D
Thats what I meant, they don't and I am not in their category at all, but I don't judge. Anyone can ask what they want,if it isn't what I think it's worth. Those 2 legends of the TB world have probably looked and hundreds, if not thousands of cars to buy over the years, and if they can't come to an agreement they shake hands and walk away like a man.

Thats what I meant, they don't and I am not in their category at all, but I don't judge. Anyone can ask what they want,if it isn't what I think it's worth. Those 2 legends of the TB world have probably looked and hundreds, if not thousands of cars to buy over the years, and if they can't come to an agreement they shake hands and walk away like a man.

It looks bad on everyone when anyone is disrespectful to another on here. Oddly enough it seems like I’m always having to say something / speak up these days. So much so, that I actually try to refrain anymore. Cause I’m truly not an A ho, however, I have a well known aversion to that kind of thing. I just wish everyone would consider the other person (or persons) reading on the other end. As it truly looks bad on all of us and that’s the truth. I mean, who wants to talk to jack arse, right? So, what’s the point of being one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks bad on everyone when anyone is disrespectful to another on here. Oddly enough it seems like I’m always having to say something / speak up these days. So much so, that I actually try to refrain anymore. Cause I’m truly not an A ho, however, I have a well known aversion to that kind of thing. I just wish everyone would consider the other person (or persons) reading on the other end. As it truly looks bad on all of us and that’s the truth. I mean, who wants to talk to jack arse, right? So, what’s the point of being one!

Ah , hell now... you're gonna make me raise my hand as "guilty" to all that stuff now, aren't you? :eek:

No worries, guilty as charged. :)

See the last line in my signature..........:LOL:

Yup, I resigned as a Mod here a couple years ago because of this, and after several PM's from long time members I decided to monitor the best I can during my weekly travels. This is a reminder why I stepped back, I miss the days of when the board started until about 2014 or so and this stuff became more prevalent. I may have to retire again and pass the torch to you guys.

Yup, I resigned as a Mod here a couple years ago because of this, and after several PM's from long time members I decided to monitor the best I can during my weekly travels. This is a reminder why I stepped back, I miss the days of when the board started until about 2014 or so and this stuff became more prevalent. I may have to retire again and pass the torch to you guys.

That’s so true! As I lurked for years, then lost an ID, but, it seemed like it happened not long after I got this screen name and became more active! What happened is what I want to know? Cause it wasn’t like this at first.

That’s so true! As I lurked for years, then lost an ID, but, it seemed like it happened not long after I got this screen name and became more active! What happened is what I want to know? Cause it wasn’t like this at first.

Compassion, thoughtfulness and respect towards others disappeared when many figured out you can post anything you want, anywhere, anytime with absolutely no accountability, at all.

And there you have it.

Compassion, thoughtfulness and respect for others disappeared when many figured out you can post anything you want, anywhere, anytime with absolutely no accountability, at all.

And there you have it.

The moral and ethical decline of America, please don’t get me started!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the fourth, let me know if interested. I put a price on this, to reflect the work and parts put into it. I'm certainly willing to listen to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.