1984 OEM Vapor Canister..... Made in Canada

Lockman

OH, OK .......Now I get it
18K miles on it . with solenoid & mounting tabs. Rochester Products part # 17085935. Also, a never used, BN , Standard Products Vapor canister .
Thinking $ 60 + the usual $ 20 Shipping.

18K miles on it . with solenoid & mounting tabs. Rochester Products part # 17085935. Also, a never used, BN , Standard Products Vapor canister .
Thinking $ 60 + the usual $ 20 Shipping.
Do you have a picture of it? Thanks

Yes Sir. Here ya Go :
1984 231 V6 OEM vapor canister.jpg
1984 231 V6 OEM vapor canister.1.JPG
1984 Standard Vapor Canister.jpg

I want to amend this ad, though. This is ' Made in the USA '...... Not Canada . Rochester Products made all of these..... In my old Hometown . I apologize......I reckon I was Frozen Stiff when I Originally wrote this ad. 🥶

Hey turbo6greg ..... Are you interested or should it go into the dumpster?
Thanks,
....Richie

Hi, I thought it would be fir the 84-85 turbo engine but it clearly isn't so ill have to pass. Thanks anyway

Sure it is . That's a serial # & the solenoid part # . But that's ok....

The canister number is the same. too, you might just have something there.

It's not hurting anything sitting on the shelf.... ;)

Attachments

• 87  vac cannister solenoid pic.jpg
    87 vac cannister solenoid pic.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
Better yet, will you take $75 shipped? I'll take it for that.

Wait, this one doesn't seem to have the slots/clips to slide/lock the solenoid onto it like my '87.

I'm out. sorry, but GLWS!

There are folks out there that will need it.

Last edited:
Thanks Guy ..... I was just following up with dis guy ? I'll get a better pic up here, after I unwrap it. Anyway, the second pic is the aftermarket Standard Products one , that I'm including. The OEM canister does have the slots/clips to slide/lock the solenoid in. I Won't trash it , though. Your Right , someone will need it. It's on the shelf :cool:. I 'm gonna stick to the posted price , though.
....Richie