1984 Intercooled TType

Due to health reasons my good friend Tom Bell needs to sell his 84 TType. Asking price is $14K OBO including 16ft open car trailer. Car is the former National Record Holder in Stock Eliminator L/M/N class in 96-97, 00-03(Owned previously by the Gallinas and tuned by Kenny Duttwieler and Len Freeman) that has now been converted to the intercooler setup with the following upgrades:

Mark Williams axles
8.5 rear posi also has a spool
410 gears
New radial MT ET drag slicks 30/9/15
10pt cage
"0" pump precision LU converter
Duel Radiator Fans
ATR headers
Razor's Alky Control
Big Mouth cold air kit
Turbonetics BB 70 turbo
55lb injectors
Fast ECU-WB02
Freshened 2004R by Lonnie @ Extreme Automatics
Fast ECU tuned by Lonnie @ Extreme Automatics
Dynoed by Lonnie @Extreme Automatics 565hp 560tq @5300rpm
Full Ported/Polished iron stock heads by Excessive Acceleration
Ported Stock intake by Excessive Exceleration

Motor is still the stock 3.8 that still has the NHRA certified pistons.
Cars best past to date since Tom Bell has owned the car was an 11.22@126.8mph with current setup.

Car is rust free, has all factory options still functioning on car Headlights-radio etc..

Tom Bell can be reached @ 937-902-4257. Also Kip Asplund (812) 280-1143 and Lonnie Diers (513)898-0553 can be reached for more info on the car as well.
I would like to thank Kip, Lonnie, John Martin, KevinB, Tom Robison, Deren Mcktirick, Mike Schwab and all others that I may have forgotten.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98590&stc=1&d=1271972399
Toms car for sale 056.jpg

Toms car for sale 045.jpg

Toms car for sale 030.jpg

Toms car for sale 038.jpg

Toms car for sale 013.jpg
more to come.....

wow, was wondering what happened to that car. would have loved to get my hands on that car if it was still in the hotair configuration i saw many years ago. what happened to the hotair motor? You pull all the hotair parts off and put the intercooled stuff on?

The shortblock is still in car now from the hotair days. Tom still has the original heads, the ported stockers are a different set. He has everything to put it back to hot air if someone wanted to do that.

would tom mind me bothered with questions about running a turbo buick in stock(i love nhra stockers :) ).. have had it on my mind for some time to turn my gn into a stocker, i know TR's aren't the best combo for a class car but wanted to talk to somebody with some experience thats done it.. thanks

Norwalk

If anyone might be interested, Tom is taking his TType to Norwalk on Sat and possibly Sun for the Buick Race Day events. Thanks Deren