1984 Canadian 100 GN registry

Hot Air Beast

Hot Air Lover
My name is Phil Errett and I own a 1984 GN that was originally sold by a GM dealer in Pembroke Ontario Canada. I am the second owner so I have pretty much all of the info pertaining to the car. I am sure many other 1984 owners do as well.
I have bumped into half a dozen or so owners of 1984 GNs originally sold to dealerships in Canada and since there were only 100 I thought I would take a shot at setting up a registry.

I am wondering if anyone has kept copy of the original GN registry from years back so I could see what type of info had been captured back then.

As well, if you own one of the 100 1984 GNs originally sold into Canada, or know someone who owns one, please get in touch with me via pm.

If you have some specific ideas as to what info to include, feel free to reach out to me.

Thanx

NatGuy

Working on an 84 now. Don’t know much about it at the moment but I hope to follow up with details. I think it was sold new in California

Hot Air Beast

Hot Air Lover
I have expanded the project to include all '84s. I would love to include any information you are willing to share. Here is the fledgling registry document. It is evolving and I would appreciate any comments you might have.

Attachments

• Reg draft May 19 pge 1.pdf
    429.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Reg draft May 19 pge 2.pdf
    139 KB · Views: 8