1984 and 1987 wiring diagrams?

8urV8

Hey guys where can I find a wiring diagrams for a 1984 and 1987 buick gn's.Info on a website to copy diagrams,because I can't find anything.Any info will be helpful.

Thanks,
Eric

Guys by chance are the regal books like at auto zone have same wiring diagrams as gn's?

The Chiltons & Haynes manuals are useless and a big waste of money, they are both published by the same company and have the same pics & info. Very little info on the turbo cars and even then it only seems to cover the 1978 to 83 carb turbos. Waste of time and cash.

Factory TR Service Manual is the best option.

What excatly are you looking for in regards to the 1984-85 & 1986-87 wiring?
I have complete manuals for all years and could scan the info you need as long as it is not excessive.

The Chiltons & Haynes manuals are useless and a big waste of money, they are both published by the same company and have the same pics & info. Very little info on the turbo cars and even then it only seems to cover the 1978 to 83 carb turbos. Waste of time and cash.

Factory TR Service Manual is the best option.

What excatly are you looking for in regards to the 1984-85 & 1986-87 wiring?
I have complete manuals for all years and could scan the info you need as long as it is not excessive.

Pretty much the car is a 1984 GN and became a intercooled version from pervious owner.But took the dash apart and gonna installed all autometer gauges,but there a lot of things back there that are not hooked up.So I have a wiring wizard that wants all wiring diagrams to get ridded of dead weight and to see whats what.Just major clean up to hide all wires.

I have the same problem, my 84 was broken into and all the wiring was cut. I have found a wiring harness for the 86'87' but I have to upgrade ecm and prom. So I am just trying to find a video or how to on rewiring the whole car almost. I believe I can do it but it is def going to be a nightmare.