1983 Chevy K10

Noah63Nova

Feb 15, 2016
Dothan, AL
1983 K10. It has a vortec 5.7 in it that I have rebuilt. It is stock bottom end. New timing chain, comp cam and pushrods, Chevy performance vortec heads with comp springs. High rise single plane intake manifold. It has long tube headers and I’ve had full exhaust done. 2.5 to mufflers then 2.5 all the way back to 5in tips tucked behind wheel well. The truck is running off a holley sniper efi with a dual sync distributor to control timing. Cut to fit plug wires with patina valve covers. 700r4 transmission with a larger stall converter for the camshaft. Transmission has a three year warranty. Transfer case has had new seals put in. Custom length driveshaft that has been polished. Heat works and I’ve recently bought the parts to fix the a/c and will do so as time allows. All suspension has been rebuilt except for the springs. Axles have also been completely rebuilt. Rear has 4.56 gears with a locker. New shocks, body bushings, gas tank, and the frame has been coated in por15. Put led headlights in with a different grill and bezels. Dual batteries. Custom widened 15x12 rallies on 33x13.5 swampers. It isn’t perfect and has a few little issues but finding one like it isn’t easy. Asking $18,500 but would prefer to trade for a turbo Buick. T-top or astroroof if possible. If you need any other info just ask. Thanks. Located in Dothan, Alabama.

Attachments