1982 sport coupe for sale

v6tsportcoupe

82 sport coupe
Hello all.It is with heavy heart that it is time for me to move on and put up for sale my beloved 82 sport coupe. Motor was rebuilt 3 years ago at sk speed shop here on Long Island by my friend Jeff Catrone who is the engine builder there with Grand National forged pistons..Motor has no time on it since rebuild.but runs strong. Car has a 200r4 transplant built by FB Proformance Transmissions on Long Island with a small stall and shift kit.( I dont remember how much).I am the second owner.Original owner ordered car from Buick with a Limited interior. Ac was upgraded to 134A. Interior is ok(not perfect) needs head liner. Paint and body is faded.Car has been sitting for a few years outside uncovered( my son wanted to restore and never finished) All front end part except for the shocks are new.Never hit.Bumper fillers are rotted away. Have original build sheet/order sheet and bill of sale from
Picture 204.jpg
Picture 208.jpg
Buick. Have Clear title. Entertaining offers. please dont insult me but I willing to let it go reliativly cheap....Just want someone to appreciate it for what its worth. Picture are from a few years ago.Tires need replacing. thanks George Holzmacher 631 774 6935 or jogeo@optonline.net

Attachments

• Picture 209.jpg
    Picture 209.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 105
Post price or thread will be deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk