1980 carb questions

Leightoning

image.jpeg
just took apart my carb, and am doing a rebuild kit. I'm wondering what a part is and what it should be adjusted to. It is right between the needle and float. We didn't realize that it was adjustable, and didn't count the turns. Also another thing I'm wanting to know about is the PEVR vacuum line routing to the carb and other things, as a lot of the vacuum lines have been removed. I have a diagram of the vacuum line routing, but don't know where they need to go on the carburetor. Does anybody have a picture of the carburetor and where the lines go? Thanks

View attachment 277040 just took apart my carb, and am doing a rebuild kit. I'm wondering what a part is and what it should be adjusted to. It is right between the needle and float. We didn't realize that it was adjustable, and didn't count the turns. Also another thing I'm wanting to know about is the PEVR vacuum line routing to the carb and other things, as a lot of the vacuum lines have been removed. I have a diagram of the vacuum line routing, but don't know where they need to go on the carburetor. Does anybody have a picture of the carburetor and where the lines go? Thanks
After a while of searching I found some information about how to adjust it. But I'm still trying to figure out where the PEVR vacuum lines hook up to the carb.

Easy: Just look on the Fan Shroud and you'll see how / where the two lines connect. :- )

I have had the same vacuum line problems. I would like to rid myself of as many vacuum lines as possible but I'm not having any luck. most diagrams are vague and difficult to identify components pending on if you have a California car and smog components still. If you Google it you will find a diagram with yellow stripes in the page, that's the one I used. Hope this helps.