1979 Sport Coupe Lesabre

sowle

Spotted in auto salvage yard in Allison Iowa. Body and interior in great shape. White with tan gut. Bucket seats- rally steering wheel the works inside. Was original turbo car- now olds V8 project someone never finished. Black out
trim. Thought this would be a good place to post it.

Ron's Auto Salvage 319-267- 2871. He and his wife are snow birds. They are shut down through the cold spell and have a guy neighbor to watch over. I'm sure it is just as I saw it last fall. You may have to wait some. If you get the chance check it out. Its old school with lots of 60's Mustangs

Ron's Auto Salvage 319-267- 2871. He and his wife are snow birds. They are shut down through the cold spell and have a guy neighbor to watch over. I'm sure it is just as I saw it last fall. You may have to wait some. If you get the chance check it out. Its old school with lots of 60's Mustangs
Any mercury cougars?

any idea if theyre the type who would pull & ship small interior parts ? im excited to hear of another tan interior car that is getting parted out :) thanks for sharing !

I have an extra Fuel level/boost gauge if you need it? I took it out and mounted my boost gauge there.

I didn't. I found a turn signal lens off of a wagon and used universal "rehau" windshield molding for my 1/4 windows.