1979 hot air in the junkyard!!!

BlackBandit

God loves Buicks!
there is a 79 turbo buick in a junk yard in san diego. Hate to see that. Hot air's aren't my thing but I figured I'd post here to let people know. If there is something you need and you're not close I may be able to grab something and ship it.

Would love to have the PEVC valve, turbo control center and distributor. I've got the rest of it. Tell me how much shipped to 76645 please.

you are actually who I was thinking of when I saw it. If you would pm me your number we can talk tomorrow and I'll head ot there after work. I'll pm .u my number ad well.

looking for headlight bezels and most important the chrome trim off the rain gutter dr side both if possible will pm number thanks for any help

you are actually who I was thinking of when I saw it. If you would pm me your number we can talk tomorrow and I'll head ot there after work. I'll pm .u my number ad well.

PM replied as well as cell James.:smile: Thanks again.:biggrin:

I'm in need of an impact strip for a front bumper without the bumperettes like this:

105263d1279419459-1978-turbo-regal-part-out-100_2989.jpg

Looking for an undamaged one. I'd also be interested in the passenger front corner lens if it has absolutely zero cracking.

located trim and bazels however looking for clean door /glass chrome weather stripping sit on top of door

there is a 79 turbo buick in a junk yard in san diego. Hate to see that. Hot air's aren't my thing but I figured I'd post here to let people know. If there is something you need and you're not close I may be able to grab something and ship it.
Need four good wheel opening moldings. Thanks Mike