1972 Buick Skylark Sport Coupe

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Can anyone explain why I can't post pictures from phone or camera anymore ??? I got no response from Admin . I have been using my digital camera for years with no problem and now a 3200 KB picture is too big ???

I usually send from my phone to my email .medium size...then open on computer and drag to desktop ...post from there or drag into thread ..

I'm wondering what has changed and if this is going to be permanent or temporary . I hope not !!

I don't think the issue is permanent, because I'm experiencing the same problem. I have tried to post pic, and received same notice
,file is to large, waited 5 min and pic uploaded. I would guest these issues that are occurring are part of the growing pain due the
admin moving of the server. Just have to improvise like Grass Doctor does for the time being.:):)

I don't think the issue is permanent, because I'm experiencing the same problem. I have tried to post pic, and received same notice
,file is to large, waited 5 min and pic uploaded. I would guest these issues that are occurring are part of the growing pain due the
admin moving of the server. Just have to improvise like Grass Doctor does for the time being.:):)
That's how I got the results pic to post from my phone , not sure how to do it with my camera though . It would be nice to hear from Admin.