1967 GTX, #'s match 440/375hp, Auto, 3:23 Suregrip, Buildsheet & CertiCard

Dave C

Life is Short ~ Enjoy Your Ride!
BACK ON THE MARKET

1967 GTX, #'s matching 440/375hp, Auto, 3:23 Suregrip, Buildsheet & CertiCard

Just brought back from California, the Certicard states the car was bought new in Missoul, Montana and I have owner history from Texas, so I'm assuming this has been a west coast / southern car its entire life. All #'s matching 440/375hp 480lb ft, (build date of 6/13/67 coincides with the build date of the car). Turbine Bronze, with black stripes, HD 727 Torqueflite Auto trans, 8-3/4" SureGrip rear with 3:23's. Car matches and is documented with the fendertag and buildsheet perfectly with the exception on the wheels, it was born with full wheel covers on the 5.5" steelies. As far as I can tell this is all original sheet metal, it's showing 85,000 miles and best I can tell that's accurate if you reference the old registrations I have. The all important paperwork include the original Certicard, Build sheet, owner's manual and the fendertag. Some old service records from TX and CA, along with a copy of the latest CA title are also there. The car was repainted in 1996 and still presents VERY well, the panels are straight and the gaps are good. The chrome shines nicely as does the stainless. The rear trunk panel is in very nice shape and that's good 'cause you wouldn't want to try and find one of those. Options include power steering, power brakes (HD police spec drums), SureGrip rear end, AM Radio, rear speaker, and the "buddy seat" which is very cool - it's bucket seats with a little seat in the middle... I'm an armrest guy and LOVE this setup. The 67 only HP exhaust manifold are in nice shape, the correct exhaust is in place with the "slanted" 67 tips. The BFG Red Line radials make the car track nicely and there are no issues with the suspension. If you're looking for a very clean, very correct 67 GTX (the first year built, and was the largest motor ever put in a production car at that time) that will make you proud to own - you owe it to yourself to check out this car. Asking $36,500

Left-rear.jpg

docs.jpg

engine.jpg

dash.jpg

IMG_6809.jpg

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6780.jpg

IMG_6776.jpg

IMG_6770.jpg

IMG_6768.jpg

IMG_6767.jpg

IMG_6765.jpg

IMG_6756.jpg

IMG_6755.jpg

IMG_6748.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6733.jpg

IMG_6726.jpg

Last edited:
LOL - I'm a software guy by trade (www.Altium.com) - I took this GTX in on trade toward one of my A12 Road Runners. It's a nice car but I already have another 67 GTX that I bought in the 80's

Man - sold a 67 Coronet R/T setup just like this one a few years ago. It was a super nice car.
I highly recommend these Mopar's

Attachments

• IMG_0135.JPG
    IMG_0135.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 90
I LOVE TURBINE R/T's - super rare Scott! This is my 6th 67 GTX - street beasts. No other car in America had a bigger motor than the 440 Mopars in '67 - 480 lb ft of torque = ton's o fun!

No thanks - nice car though, selling to fund another project.