19" Axis Wheels/Tires For Sale $1700

PsYcHo GN

Member Extraordinaire
I've decided to sell my custom fit wheels and tires off my GN. The wheels are Axis Penta with custom built hub centric Billet adapters, which took a couple of weeks to have built. The offset is right on the money for Turbo Buicks, Regals, and Monte Carlos.

The wheels are 19x8.5 (front) and 19x9.5 (rear) for a staggered fit. They have a hyperblack center with a polished and clear coated lip. The centers look like black chrome in the sun and black at night. NO curb rash or any damage whatsoever!

The tires are Hankook Ventus K104 High Performance Radials. 245/35ZR in front and 275/30ZR in the rear. They have 90-95% tread. The wheels and tires look brand spankin' new.

I worked together with Darrin at Axis wheels to get these wheels to fit a Turbo Buick as perfect as possible without any rubbing and no modifications. These are the only set you'll see on a Turbo Buick.

I'm looking to get $1700 for the complete package (wheels, tires, adapters, lugs). I paid around $2200 for everything. THEY LOOK BRAND SPANKIN' NEW

I'm located in Gardena, CA near the 110, 405, and 91 frwys. PM me if interested. NOT LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANYTHING EITHER!

pentaGN03.jpg

pentaGN04.jpg

pentaGN01.jpg

pentaGN02.jpg

penta03.jpg

penta02.jpg

I am very interested in the wheel but would like more details like back spacing and what size adapters

I am very interested in the wheel but would like more details like back spacing and what size adapters

I'm not sure what the exact backspacing is since they're a custom fit. I haven't measured the wheels with the adapters in it. The adapter sizes are 1" and 1.6" (i'm guessamating since they are in the garage and I'm inside the house). The adapters were made by Motorsport Technology.

Thanks for the compliment!

I've had a few interested parties, but I still haven't seen any cash!

can you send me pics of the wheels on the car looking into the front rotors & rear drums to see how much of the spacer is visible?

email pics to : staged2@yahoo.com

The wheels are currently off the vehicle since they are for sale. I don't plan on putting them on to take a picture. If you look point-blank range through the mesh of the wheels, you can see the adapters if you know the car is running adapters. Most people don't know what they're looking at so they don't know. From a feet or so away, you can't see them.

B U M P ! ! !

I've had many inquiries, but not takers yet.

Please note: Shipping charges for a set of wheels and tires are $200, that is why I prefer somebody local to purchase them.

Looking very very nice! Pictures do not do these wheels justice! I had the exact same setup on my GTO and they totally transformed the car. I may be picking up a T-Type in southern cali this week so I just may pick these wheels up from you.:cool: