19” GNX wheels

1984 t-type

Murphy's Law
Just wanted to post a pic or 2 of my 19” GNX wheels, received them today and went and got the rear tires mounted up. Have had the tires for a couple weeks but told Gbodyparts not to deliver the wheels till today so I could receive the delivery. I was planing on coilovers but they actually sit where I want them with the current Ebiach springs a had on the car so I will wait till spring to see how I like this suspension setup. Fronts need work so those pics will come later but they will be 19” also And the 15” replicas will be up for sale soon with the tires, they have less than 1000 miles on them but will need back tires soon. Inbox me if interested
F9110E80-879B-4994-9B8D-56699547ACB9.jpeg
A018F00E-7FF1-44BA-9398-ADFC7B66470F.jpeg
347D93EA-F340-4204-A75D-906D834A88CD.jpeg

You have to admit Brian is ON POINT with his aftermarket wheel game!!!! He just has to make an 18” GN rep.

Car looks great. Really digging the ramps too. Are they only to get you some ground clearance?

Build the ramps because I have a scissor lift coming, I saw a lot of people have ground clearance issues and my car is lowered so I figured build them just to be on the safe side.

Dude are those nice. If I get some extra cash, I'd love to get those 19". Do you run your car at the strip or is it purely street driven? Also are you getting 19" for the front?

I bought this car the weekend after the nationals, bone stock. Was at Brian’s house a few weeks later and he had a set in the trailer, had to have them. Def made the car. Thanks for the compliment.

Yea I almost went with 18’s all the way around but wanted something different seems everyone goes with 18’s. The 19/18 combo is a nice look also.

I’ve thinking about getting a set of 16” trans am wheels for a set of radials for the track.

Those look incredible. What size is the rear tire? Curious how the traction is with a tire size like that

Both of those cars look awesome!! Please don't forget to post pics of the car when the front 19's are installed.

I actually did a lot of research on tires and went with the Firestone Firehawk Indy 500. I think you would be hard pressed to find a better tire for the money.
Do you expect any issues with installing 19x9.5 wheels on the front?