19” GNX wheels

I installed my rears on the front with the 285 tires and they cleared everything. I am getting my fronts narrowed to 8.5” and running a 245 tire so I’m GUESSING I will be ok. The wheel offset may be a little off.
That's a cool idea to narrow the bigger wheels. I think I'll go 18x9 on the front and looking at your pics, I'm convinced to go with 19x9.5 in the rears. I noticed your rear fenders are not rolled, any concerns with rubbing in the rear with passengers in the car?

I rarely have anyone else in the car with me but yes I thought about the rubbing issue. Im a fan of big wheels and wide tires so i was determined to make this work, if they rub I will sort it out at that time. I almost went 19/18 but my preference is same diameter wheels front and rear.

I rarely have anyone else in the car with me but yes I thought about the rubbing issue. Im a fan of big wheels and wide tires so i was determined to make this work, if they rub I will sort it out at that time. I almost went 19/18 but my preference is same diameter wheels front and rear.
Thanks a lot for the information and making this post, it really helped me out with making my decisions. I'll post up pics when I have my wheels installed.

So here are the fronts they have been narrowed 1” to a 19x8.5 tire is a 245/40/19 at full lock they slightly rub the inner fender but not bad everything else clears.

CFD274EB-5755-4B47-8D5D-C9A92AF8EFE5.jpeg
FCE63E7D-AE43-464D-9B21-5891AF90ED2D.jpeg
AA0EF82F-4359-4F89-808E-76E6EBE9EE2B.jpeg

So if I understood the guy at Weldcraft correctly since the face of the rim stayed where it was and we took an inch off the backside then the backspace is 1” less than where it started off.

Back on the ground and on the road, rear is sitting too low and rubs going over becent size bumps. Think I’m gonna bite the bullet and do coil overs. Drivers side rear sits an inch or so lower than pass side
993F76C1-380B-4D01-A345-D27E8937A3FA.jpeg
43768EEB-4621-4D3E-A558-15DCCD171BF6.jpeg
59BA9AC1-AC8A-4A48-911F-25FFCB9145A5.jpeg

I installed my rears on the front with the 285 tires and they cleared everything. I am getting my fronts narrowed to 8.5” and running a 245 tire so I’m GUESSING I will be ok. The wheel offset may be a little off.

Just curious, did you have the weight on the car at ride height with the rear wheels and 285's on the front?

Also, what springs are on the car?

Just curious, did you have the weight on the car at ride height with the rear wheels and 285's on the front?

Also, what springs are on the car?

Eibach lower springs front and rear, yes weight was on the car and it rubbed slightly on the inner wheel well, for what its worth it rubs slightly at full lock when making a turn even with the 245's. Not enough to be of concern to me.

C

Coilovers and UMI strut brace ordered, just going with the rear for now will upgrade the fronts later, maybe when I do the Wilwood 6 pistons since it all has to come apart.

6 piston calipers fit these wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

Coilovers and UMI strut brace ordered, just going with the rear for now will upgrade the fronts later, maybe when I do the Wilwood 6 pistons since it all has to come apart.

Which coilovers you go with?

6 piston calipers fit these wheels?

Yes check this page out, they even have a 6 piston that will fit 15” wheels doubt the factory GNs though