18" GNX Crosslace wheels. Someone provide us some already!!!!!!!!!

CCW makes 18 inch Classixs that what I have they run about $2300 a set
Not a bad looking wheel IMO, but if forking out the cash I want the crosslace wheel. I'll pay $2k for a set of wheels, but they have to be identical to the cross lacers!

YEARONE makes a 17 x 9 wheel that could be used. $219 a wheel is not a bad price. My paint guy says he can sand and
paint the centers black. https://www.yearone.com/Product/1967-81-firebird/sfw179blk
sfw179blk 1.png
sfw179blks.png

I bought the year one black snow flakes 2 years ago in hopes that an 18" gnx rim would be available by now. Still hoping everyday I log onto this site so I feel your pain jbaker. I needed a cheap set of rims so I could update the brakes, notch the frame, and upgrade the suspension. What ever happened to the guy that custom Made his gnx rims?

Here is what it would look like with painted centers(I used Microsoft Paint and a "shaky hand :mad::eek:"). My taxes cannot get here quicker... Cant decide between glossy or flat black...

sfw179blk 1.png
sfw179blk 1 painted center.png

Last edited:
$219 a wheel and about $50 to paint/clear each wheel.. Not bad in my honest opinion.

This wheel is for sure "close". $5k is a bit much considering I would have to then get them machined for a center cap.
First thing I said...needs a center cap. It would be easy and wouldn't need to be machined...just drilled.
I'd attach them permanently. Those center caps fall off pretty easy.

Here is what it would look like with painted centers(I used Microsoft Paint and a "shaky hand :mad::eek:"). My taxes cannot get here quicker... Cant decide between glossy or flat black...View attachment 214714
I've thought about this wheel for a few years for my Limited but have not done it yet.If you get these PLEASE post some pictures.If it looks as GOOD as I think they will you will probably start something new with wheel choices for our cars!!:cool: