17x10 and 17x9 GNX Style Wheels

Are you interested in a set of 17x9 and 17x10 GNX Style Wheels with Buick Offsets?

• Yes, I would definetly like to own a set

Votes: 63 49.2%
  • No, I am not interested

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Yes but it depends on the price

Votes: 61 47.7%

• Total voters
I Spoke to hawks and as of now they aren't putting any effort into the gbody until they get settled in their new building,

However i spoke to Brian at gbody part and says his sets are close to production, prob around march.
They appear on his website
Thats good news, just in time for tax refund disposal!

I Spoke to hawks and as of now they aren't putting any effort into the gbody until they get settled in their new building,

However i spoke to Brian at gbody part and says his sets are close to production, prob around march.
They appear on his website

I couldn't find them on the gbody website.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Damn I wish this would have gone somewhere. Shopping for wheels right now and really need to get this thing back on the ground.

Any updates??

I haven't heard anything back but last time I inquired, this is what I was told. I ended up ordering something else because my car is stuck in the air until my wheels get here.

Attachments

• wheels_1.PNG
    wheels_1.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 187
  • wheels_2.PNG
    wheels_2.PNG
    25.6 KB · Views: 172
I haven't heard anything back but last time I inquired, this is what I was told. I ended up ordering something else because my car is stuck in the air until my wheels get here.

What price ranges are people willing to pay for these? i have a company willing to produce sets in all sizing. 3 piece and 1 piece just need intrrsts can even do group buy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn and to think,all this time I thought we were waiting on 17" wheels??? Oh well!!!

What price ranges are people willing to pay for these? I have a company willing to produce sets in all sizing. 3 piece and 1 piece just need a list of interested to get a group group buy going. And common sizing and price willing to pay for that size.

Finding a tire that will hook on our cars, can be hard enough in the old 15" inch wheel category. Moving up to 17" makes it that much more difficult.

And this isn't a dig at the big wheels crowd at all. As it is just that 19" inches wheels will have tires with virtually no side wall. So as far as traction goes? You may as well forget it, as it just is not happening! Again it has nothing to do with looks, as it is a function issue (and a wheel that big just does not have enough side wall to hook). IMHO.

I would have to have 18" to clear 14" rotor and 6 piston calipers if they clear c6 zo6 brakes I'm in

Finding a tire that will hook on our cars, can be hard enough in the old 15" inch wheel category. Moving up to 17" makes it that much more difficult.

And this isn't a dig at the big wheels crowd at all. As it is just that 19" inches wheels will have tires with virtually no side wall. So as far as traction goes? You may as well forget it, as it just is not happening! Again it has nothing to do with looks, as it is a function issue (and a wheel that big just does not have enough side wall to hook). IMHO.

I've found the selection of tires is much bigger for 17" rims vs 15/16" rims. For 18", the selection is even bigger. Just have a look on tirerack.

Anything on GBODY yet on the 18's or 19's? Cause dont see any updates on their website. Im in for the 17's From Hawks for sure if anything.

Anything on GBODY yet on the 18's or 19's? Cause dont see any updates on their website. Im in for the 17's From Hawks for sure if anything.
He said they'll be available later this year, maybe Oct/Nov.

gbody had a set of 18"-19"wheels mounted at the east coast nationals