160 lb injectors ??

Is there a cheaper option than 799 for some good 120lbers?? I finally got gas station close enough to me to make the switch to E-85, but 800 for injectors is pretty costly

Is there a cheaper option than 799 for some good 120lbers?? I finally got gas station close enough to me to make the switch to E-85, but 800 for injectors is pretty costly

Low z injectors back in the day used to be more responsive but that was like 15+ years ago. The injectors on the market now are pretty much the same performance wise.

These Bosch 125# They’re just so much better than the others offered to us...

the Current needed to drive low z injectors is a ton. So pretty much every stock ecu can't drive them.

Low z injectors back in the day used to be more responsive but that was like 15+ years ago. The injectors on the market now are pretty much the same performance wise.

These Bosch 125# They’re just so much better than the others offered to us...

the Current needed to drive low z injectors is a ton. So pretty much every stock ecu can't drive them.
When you say the Bosch 125's are much better than others offered, in what way?? What noticeable advantages will they have that would make one justify the extra expense??

When you say the Bosch 125's are much better than others offered, in what way?? What noticeable advantages will they have that would make one justify the extra expense??

Siemens are not linear at low pw dekas are literally the worst injector on the .arket

Reactions: TLI
Food for thought , thanks for the idea . Base FP is at 49 psi now , so I should be able to test this out with my current set up and see how much it drops my duty cycle . I'm going to change out my pumps first , just because they've been in E85 for 41/2 years now and I don't want any failures .
Any update to what you decided on? I’m in the same situations where I’m out of my 120 pound injectors but still running a chip

Any update to what you decided on? I’m in the same situations where I’m out of my 120 pound injectors but still running a chip
I only had my car out once and still has the old motor in it , so no news yet . It won't be a problem until next spring after the new motor goes in . There is a possibility that I might splurge on a Holley set up and then it won't be a problem .

I only had my car out once and still has the old motor in it , so no news yet . It won't be a problem until next spring after the new motor goes in . There is a possibility that I might splurge on a Holley set up and then it won't be a problem .
I feel you on that because I’m going to go EcuGN/MS3Pro within the next year. I was at 82 percent duty cycle at 28 pounds stock ported heads. Now I have ported TA heads and I’m at 83% at 20 pounds.

I feel you on that because I’m going to go EcuGN/MS3Pro within the next year. I was at 82 percent duty cycle at 28 pounds stock ported heads. Now I have ported TA heads and I’m at 83% at 20 pounds.
What's your base FP ?? Try bumping it up to around 50psi and see if it helps.

What's your base FP ?? Try bumping it up to around 50psi and see if it helps.

Its set at 43 line off. I’ll play with it soon as my chip get back from Eric. My current chip was burnt for a turbo I had 3 years ago and iron heads. When I switched turbo’s I just manually added fuel to compensate and was fine. With my new heads I’m maxed out. Eric said that he could make the chip perform better at about 25 pounds so 25 will be all I push it to until I get a stand-alone

I believe Nick Micale ( Arizona GN ) sets all of his E85 builds at 50 psi . Worth a try .

Wait for the chip. Didn’t see you had a TT chip, make your fueling adjustment via the chip settings. Don't mess around playing the fuel pressure game. The only thing you'll manage to do with that method is to comprimise your driveability.
Make your adjustments via the chip.