160 lb injectors ??

dynoman

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Does anyone know if Turbo Tweak is making a 6.1 wideband chip for 160 lb injectors ???

I probably will . I've got a new motor coming and my 120's are at 80% duty cycle now , plus I don't want to change my ECM if I don't have too .

Well Eric said no chips burned for 160's ................ I wonder why 120's but not 160's ?? Not sure what I'm going to do . I'm only going to need the equivalent of 140's max and still have a cushion . Can this be "cheated" with a higher base fuel pressure setting , as long as the pumps can keep up , or will there be drivability issues at low speed / idle ??

What pumps are you using? Adding more voltage to the pumps or bigger pumps tends to lower duty cycle. Kenne Bell Boost a pump, Caspers Volt Booster, or two mean internal pumps should help. How much power does the car make now? Maxing out 120s is not "easy."

Are you logging fuel pressure?
What is the WOT AFR target?

Understand he is running E85, but we don't have sufficient data yet to determine if he is out of injector.

Everything is in my signature .
Twin racetronix 340's , -8 feed -6 return , Caspers Voltbooster ( 15vdc to the pumps ) 6.1 chip Powerlogger .
E85 , logging FP , 10.8 target AFR ( rock steady , chip controlled ) , 80% duty cycle .
I'm working with Mr Spool and adding my Alky injection back on to supplement the fuel system and increasing base fuel pressure .

Everything is in my signature .
Twin racetronix 340's , -8 feed -6 return , Caspers Voltbooster ( 15vdc to the pumps ) 6.1 chip Powerlogger .
E85 , logging FP , 10.8 target AFR ( rock steady , chip controlled ) , 80% duty cycle .
I'm working with Mr Spool and adding my Alky injection back on to supplement the fuel system and increasing base fuel pressure .
How much alky are you going to introduce with e85?

How much alky are you going to introduce with e85?
Not sure yet . Uncharted territory for me , that's why I'm going to work with Mr Spool to get it dialed in . That guy sprays a whole lot of alky and has been for a very long time !!

120's are much easier to get to idle with pump gas and even they will many times be at under 1% duty cycle at idle. Also, if fuel psi is raised then the DC at idle will need to be dropped even more due to more fuel being produced . Have you logged Fuel PSI at WOT? If its low it will cause high duty cycle at WFO

Logging , yes , FP at WOT is 79 - 80 psi with a base pressure at 49 psi . Pumps are keeping up .

Post a screen shot of the second pump coming on fuel psi wise
I only have a few logs from BG last year and my Powerlogger had defaulted to " base " settings in which my wideband O2 wasn't AEM inline and my aux inputs #1 & #2 defaulted to voltage ( from the sensor ) instead of pressures . I can say that the second pump would be turning on in under .5 seconds at 15psi . Do you think the second pump isn't coming on ?? In past logs when fuel pressure was recording I never saw a jump from the other pump but boost was rising very fast to 30psi and FP rose right with it . The BG logs were not very helpful .