15x8 Weld Rt-s Pics w/ Hoosier 275/60/15s

GetOwnedVette

I cant find the threads but a few people have made mention that they wanted to see what the Weld Rt-s looked like. Sadly I could only get the one wheel on in the back. The other was machined wrong we found out on the balance machine...not apparent to the naked eye but a machine can tell . Jegs is over-nighting me one!And my front tires haven't arrived to mount up the fronts.

As for the Hoosiers they barely touch the frame..I mean centimeters. A super small spacer will fix it right up. Man I wish I had some disks on the rear..would look soo much better. I'm going to take the wheels off and do a semi gloss silver on the drums so they at least look good. On a positive note I like how they look and the tires are like gum...should be toast over summer nice n quick :D Car is also going to go Cyber grey metallic soon like the new Zr-1. Should look good!

2ztd7vr.jpg

15frgyc.jpg

I love your color scheme.....it really works well and you are also right about the rear disc brakes.....overall very nicely done......

Thanks...yea that new Zr-1 color really caught my eye when it pulled up to me at a light...I decided right then and there :)That will be the last thing to do once she is all dialed in.

For backspacing I went with 4.5 in the rear and 2.5 up front. A small spacer looks to put me just enough out and still allow me to leave the fenders alone. Guess ill see when I pick some up.

Got spacers and fronts mounted yesterday. 1/16 spacer was perfect to fix the rear. Also broke my drums loose..they were ON there. Sand blasted them and sprayed them a semi gloss black. World of difference. Black drums dont draw my eyes off the wheels like they did before.

x4raf8.jpg

2ezr34i.jpg

Crap pic of the fronts.. hard to judge w/o fenders. Wheel caps dont fit on the front...gotta figure something out there.
15s4v1e.jpg

THat would be simply amazing....I was going to do one in Photoshop to get an idea but the real deal would rock !!!! Please do

Here the front of the bumper and fillers are close to what it looks like in person in sunlight. It is a gray, but it also has blue in it, and I think just a bit of green.

cvm4h9b

That looks way diff than the vette. Your right it does have an almost blue tint to it. Matches my limited interior perfectly! If you have another other pics feel free to email me a ton.

when I installed my 15x5 skinnies, the wheel caps didn't fit either, and the wheels looked too far inside the front fenders. I fixed it by purchasing wheel adapters from Jegs. They're billet, around 1 3/8 thick if I recall. You bolt them up like you would a wheel, then they have their own studs you bolt the rim to. $130 a pair, or something like that. It makes the fronts match the back better in regards to how far they sit inward from the fender lip. Just a thought.

^^ Nice. Yea I would prefer to go that route..definitely a better match as seen in the pic. I also LOVE how those Mickeys look in the front and would have went with those fronts had I not sworn to never buy a MT again. :(