15x4 billet specialties street lite rims

qwksht

Anyone running these and which backspacing did you use....1.75 or..2.25...Any clearance issues? Thanks

Street Lites reply...

I just installed some Street Lites on my GN in 15 x 7 fronts and 15 x10 rears with a rear spacing of 3.5 in. and although I have not driven the car yet, there does not seem to be any issues with them.

Claude. :)

I just installed some Street Lites on my GN in 15 x 7 fronts and 15 x10 rears with a rear spacing of 3.5 in. and although I have not driven the car yet, there does not seem to be any issues with them.

Claude. :)

Do the 15x10s fit under the stock wheel well without notching the frame rails?

Yes they do, but you'll probably have to roll the fender lip...but no frame notch needed.

Claude. :smile:

Very nice,what backspacing did you use for the rears,i have a set of 275/60/15 drag radials i want to use,think they will fit?I dont mind rolling the fenderwells if i can use that rim....

Very nice,what backspacing did you use for the rears,i have a set of 275/60/15 drag radials i want to use,think they will fit?I dont mind rolling the fenderwells if i can use that rim....
I'm using some Good Year Eagle GT II's 275-60-15's and the rear spacing on the 15"x10" wheels is 4.25"...see pic below...

Claude. :smile:

In answer to the backspace on the fronts, use the 1.75-inch setup. Fit is perfect on my T-Type, with a M&H P185-75R15 radial.

'Beard

In answer to the backspace on the fronts, use the 1.75-inch setup. Fit is perfect on my T-Type, with a M&H P185-75R15 radial.

'Beard

Thanks greybeard,i just placed the order for all 4 rims and lugnuts.....And that is the backspacing i chose.....

15x4's

I have these on the front running Mickey Thompson 26x6x15 SSR Radials

15x4 w/2.25 BS