15x10 with 4 BS

what size tire? the section width of different tires are different on different size wheels. that's what matters most as that is what would touch a fender or frame rail before a rim would

You do realize that your rear wheels/tires will stick out past the body. Like a lot. And you will most likely need airbags to not have the body hit the tires. Plus your 205/50 tire is about 3" smaller than stock diameter. So you would have a smaller narrower than stock tire in the front with a jacked up sticking out fat tire in the back. All this, and this is my opinion, on a very mediocre wheel. Since your open to suggestions- for the love of all Buick fans don't do it. It would look ridiculous.

You do realize that your rear wheels/tires will stick out past the body. Like a lot. And you will most likely need airbags to not have the body hit the tires. Plus your 205/50 tire is about 3" smaller than stock diameter. So you would have a smaller narrower than stock tire in the front with a jacked up sticking out fat tire in the back. All this, and this is my opinion, on a very mediocre wheel. Since your open to suggestions- for the love of all Buick fans don't do it. It would look ridiculous.
-You do realize that your rear wheels/tires will stick out past the body.
Is this because the backspacing?

- Plus your 205/50 tire is about 3" smaller than stock diameter.
The tires already installed on the rims.

Are Weld Draglites mediocre?

I am browsing for wheels. Dont like to put bigger wheels and tinker with lowering springs...

-You do realize that your rear wheels/tires will stick out past the body.
Is this because the backspacing?

YES. The 4.5" backspace is the minimum IMHO. Putting a 295 tire on it will just exasperate it. You are looking at I believe 12.4' wide for a 10" wheel. Google 10" wide GN wheel and look at the 4.5" backspacing. They pretty much do not tuck. And that is mostly with a 275 tire on it.

- Plus your 205/50 tire is about 3" smaller than stock diameter.
The tires already installed on the rims.

It is going to look like a 90's Honda Civic and ride like one too.

Are Weld Draglites mediocre?

They are a classic wheel. The reproduction GN wheels, GTA's (GM ones or G Body Parts 18/19") and if you have some $$ the Weld RTS's are nice

I am browsing for wheels. Dont like to put bigger wheels and tinker with lowering springs...