153 Block, Bryant Crank, Stage 2 heads, rockers, etc

SAMBALLS1

I'm looking to move a 153 block cross bolted. It was windowed for a dry sump for windage. Billy Anderson did the work. Comes with a Bryant billet crank 3.45 stroke 4330 Timken steel, Oliver rods, Intake, 2 turbos, JE pistons, cam, front timing cover. You get everything you see in this picture except the 90deg elbow on the intake.
PRICED TO MOVE. 6K.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS SETUP.. I am just in the middle of building my TA Aluminum Block, and I need to relieve cash so I can finish my new motor....

Attachments

• Williams All.JPG
    Williams All.JPG
    657.5 KB · Views: 520
  • Williams Casting #.JPG
    Williams Casting #.JPG
    167.4 KB · Views: 488
  • Williams Crank & Rods.JPG
    Williams Crank & Rods.JPG
    693.3 KB · Views: 480
  • Williams Crank.JPG
    Williams Crank.JPG
    589.2 KB · Views: 477
  • Williams Deck.JPG
    Williams Deck.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 510
  • Williams Intake.JPG
    Williams Intake.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 485
  • Williams Oil Pan 1.JPG
    Williams Oil Pan 1.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 488
  • Williams Oil Pan 2.JPG
    Williams Oil Pan 2.JPG
    148.5 KB · Views: 472
  • Williams Pistons.JPG
    Williams Pistons.JPG
    656.9 KB · Views: 464
  • Williams Rods.JPG
    Williams Rods.JPG
    651.3 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
If you separate that Bryant crank for sale I call first dibs!!!!

Didn't you just advertise this for 10k?

yes... I did. I really didn't want to separate it, so I'm offering it dirt cheap. So it will sell FAST!!!!!!!!
the realism of me spending 30k+ on my TA Aluminum block is a real reality to get the hp numbers I'm looking for so.. My loss is someone elses gain... I also didn't want to go back and forth on negotiation..So here it is... deal of the century...

ttt.... can't believe someone hasn't jump on this... this is whore cheap... I priced it so it would move fast...

Whore cheap that is a new one.......LOL!!

TA block??? You don't say!!

Yup.. Whore cheap... and in reality a whore is cheap compared to having a girlfriend or wife... I'm a numbers guy, and if you think about it, when your courting (dating) a girl, you end up taking the girl to dinner, movies, buy her gifts etc... before you know it, you may be 1k's deep and you still aint got none... a whore... quick and easy... whore cheap... now if your married..... you screwed..that shit is expensive... you give up your life savings and YOUR LIFE....

Yup.. Whore cheap... and in reality a whore is cheap compared to having a girlfriend or wife... I'm a numbers guy, and if you think about it, when your courting (dating) a girl, you end up taking the girl to dinner, movies, buy her gifts etc... before you know it, you may be 1k's deep and you still aint got none... a whore... quick and easy... whore cheap... now if your married..... you screwed..that shit is expensive... you give up your life savings and YOUR LIFE....

Shit, why do you think I'm not married, and just brokeup with my gf of 3 yrs?!

How else you think I'm gonna build a TA engine? hahah!

1st person who gives me 4k for it.. get it's all... I need to move this... my loss your gain...

Why did someone dislike my post? Just becuse I commented first ?about it and a fellow local board member has the cash ready to go ?