150+ and growing!!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
There are currently 150+ people registered for the free luncheon and growing rapidly.... Dont forget to register in the sticky at the top for the FREE VIP TICKETS to this years Turbobuick.com Nationals. Plenty of free food, tons of knowledgeable people, laid back atmosphere, FREE dyno use.... You WILL NOT find a gathering of this much knowledge at any one event such as this... And none of this could even be made possible without ZDDPlus and the more than gracious host Mr. Richard Clark. The only man that I know that would give you the shirt off his back, and maybe the rolex off of his wrist;) .

Thank you Mr. Clark for letting a small group of enthusiasts to play in you toybox!!. Dont forget to bring the "toys" so you can squeeze off a few behind the dyno building:)

Just as we have done in the past there will be a FREE LUNCH to any and all guest at the event for Thursday... However, just as in previous years in order to receive the free lunch you must email me with name and location of each attendee. send all information to Eileen Kirban at Kirbans Performance with the link below. We are down to the final few days and all lunch information must be turned in no later than Tuesday May 1st...
eileenkirban@epix.net
Oh and BTW, please be sure to watch the racing action in the HRPartsNStuff TSR class on Friday... You will all get to see first hand JD get his a** handed to him. I can hear him screamin already....

Oh and BTW, please be sure to watch the racing action in the HRPartsNStuff TSR class on Friday... You will all get to see first hand JD get his a** handed to him. I can hear him screamin already....[/quote]

YOU got some really big EAR'S!!!!:D :D
I'll be waitin for YA!!!!!

see everyone real SOON!!!!!!

this is going to be GREAT!!!!!

JD

Im so ready for some time off......work and the wife...lol...jk

Wish we could make it up for Thursday & Friday... Oh well, see you Saturday!