15.3 degrees of Kr

NarcGN

took the car out for a bit, found an open road, and hit it.. scanmaster went to 15.3 Kr O2 was at 853, fuel pressure guage reading 62 pounds.. Only have the turbo set at 22# alky tank full. can too much fuel or alky give a false knock? still running my stock block and Te44.

primed it, the alky is new.. the fuel was kinda on the old side, car was in the shop for over 11 months, i did fill the tank the other day.

It is possible to have knock from to much fuel, just do not play around thinking that it is. check everything over twice.

Thanks
Bill

And it didnt blow up .. False knock .got alot of keys hanging from the key ring banging on the steering wheel .that was my knock issue..

took the car out for a bit, found an open road, and hit it.. scanmaster went to 15.3 Kr O2 was at 853, fuel pressure guage reading 62 pounds.. Only have the turbo set at 22# alky tank full. can too much fuel or alky give a false knock? still running my stock block and Te44.

was this a roll or a dead stop? hitting down to fast in third can lead to false knock from drivetrain

checked a few things, took 2% overall fuel out, left alky set where it was. did it from a roll and a dead stop.. 0 this time..Im getting whip lash just trying to keep an eye on the scanmaster and knock gauge..

I do all my pre-lim testing in high gear="D" above 60 MPH. That way there's no shifting, wheel spin, etc..