14 bolt oil pan

Here it is:

Attachments

• IMG_20130927_182746_360.jpg
    IMG_20130927_182746_360.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 209
Can anybody tell me anything about this oil pan. On the tag it says buick v6 oil pan. I have a 4.1L 291 block that I want to build, the question is can I use this oil pan. It has a small hole on the bottom of the pan. I will get that fixed if I can use the pan. It has four trap doors in it, looks pretty neat. Here are some picture below:

This looks like a Moroso oil pan for a 231 Buick V6. It is a road racing oil pan. It came with a baffle and a fabricated oil pick up. They came finished in Cad. 2 plating. I had to make further modifications to clear every thing. I have one in my 1975 Olds Starfire that I ran in the IMSA Radial Series. We ran the Odd fire with a Rod. 2GC two barrel carb. and a stock manifold. Kenne Bell cam and pistons.
Actually I found this link why looking for a spare oil pan. Is this one still available crusty as it is? Does anyone have one of these around? I would like the baffle and pick up as well. Thanks. Den

This looks like a Moroso oil pan for a 231 Buick V6. It is a road racing oil pan. It came with a baffle and a fabricated oil pick up. They came finished in Cad. 2 plating. I had to make further modifications to clear every thing. I have one in my 1975 Olds Starfire that I ran in the IMSA Radial Series. We ran the Odd fire with a Rod. 2GC two barrel carb. and a stock manifold. Kenne Bell cam and pistons.
Actually I found this link why looking for a spare oil pan. Is this one still available crusty as it is? Does anyone have one of these around? I would like the baffle and pick up as well. Thanks. Den

oh its still around... looks the same as it did back in 2013. I had picked it up to use for my blower motor... but i ended up going dry sump. it never did have the pickup with it when i got it.

I have been out of the country for several months and getting back to my projects now. (And I was out of touch with out my log in data.) I wanted to see if I could get that oil pan from you. Let me know. Thanks.

I say sell it to one of the vultures on here for 300.00 bucks or put it on Ebay and make enough to buy a new pan and put some money in your pocket.

Hell a new pan will cost you under 300.00 and the pan you have now can't be duplicated for less than that.

Win win for you and someone who needs that pan.