12v ignition source?

MY T FAST

if this has been asked before, forgive me, but i couldn't find it via a search..
i have an lc-1 wideband, an a/f gauge, and an electric exhaust cutout that i have recently purchased and i am currently installing them. wiring has never been my forte anyway, so this is a big undertaking for me lol. Where is the best place for me to splice them into a 12v ignition source? i'd prefer to solder them. i installed my boost gauge into the fuse block, but i'm not sure i could get 3 more wires in the same spot. any help at all would be much appreciated.
thanks in advance, gents.
Talon

Finally a question basic enough for even me to answer.

IMO - tap into the fuse box with a spade connector. A volt meter is cheap - so is a test light, probe around and find on that is dead with the key off and powered up with the key on.

It is not soldered but all the fuses in the box are just pressed into connectors too - and that seems to work fine. I like solder for all the breaks in the wiring - best to not have any breaks in the wires but sometimes it goes that way.

Trying to remember but I think there are 2 IGN slots(I know for sure there is at least one) on the fuse block under the dash...just you one or both of those...use spade connector as suggested.

There's 3 IGN slots.

Use them.

Use them with a LOCKING NAPA Belden 784802 IGN fuse block connector.

There's two types, both lock, one allows paralleled connections via a second port and the other just fills the cavity and is one port.

Both have a pigtail wire on it that you can attach your inline fuse to to run add on circuits.

PICO makes them as well.

They also have them for the battery slot that locks.