12lb. Bumper Reinforcement (LOOK!! )

m233roller

Banned
Here's pretty hard to come by front bumper reinforcement that weighs a mere 12lbs.
The two black mounts are nos pieces, NOT the ones in the pic. with the long piece. These nos mounts do have some nicks & scratches on them and the long piece is sandblasted & ready for your finish. It bolts right in with NO modifications !! I've had this set up on my GN for at least 18 years with NO problems what so ever. LOTS of street miles & many quarter mile passes and it's as solid as any front bumper & has NEVER moved. $150 plus shipping and paypal fees. Thanks Mike

Attachments

• 2311.JPG
    2311.JPG
    916.6 KB · Views: 219
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 183
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 178
They are a 2.5 mph rated reinforcement used in non-US spec Regals. I had them on my last GN and just installed a set on my current one a week ago. I didn't have that middle piece though so I fabbed some little brackets to mount the grille filler panel.

Those would sell if you could get a supply somewhere--thanks for the info!

Jay

I have a deal pending with V6Underpressure and will wait for him. These also came on some of the NA Regals as this one came off a n/a 85 Regal, Yup US car. They were also called export braces and I thought they were only used in Canadian cars but I have another one still on a bumper in my storage place that came off another n/a Regal I parted out. Thanks Mike

Sorry can't answer that as I've never weighed a front aluminum one but I think they are only a pound or two difference.