12 page article on the GN and GNX, on news stands now - August edition of Collectible Automobile

gnX405

The August edition of Collectible Automobile magazine is on news stands now and has a 12 page article on the GN and GNX.

CA Cover.jpg

CA Open.jpg

The article is well written and describes in detail who were the major players during the development stages of the projects.

It's nice to see twelve pages dedicated to the history of the GN.

Not every magazine rack carries this title, I finally found a copy at Books a Million after striking out at several places including my local Barnes & Noble.

Enjoy!

Yep, subscriber since issue #1 (1984). It arrives but six times a year and I always look forward to it.

Pictures of an 87 in front of rock formations are my neighbors GN at Vasquez Rocks in Agua Dulce CA. He is a member here, 87GN4S&S

The August edition of Collectible Automobile magazine is on news stands now and has a 12 page article on the GN and GNX.

View attachment 163409

View attachment 163408
The article is well written and describes in detail who were the major players during the development stages of the projects.

It's nice to see twelve pages dedicated to the history of the GN.

Not every magazine rack carries this title, I finally found a copy at Books a Million after striking out at several places including my local Barnes & Noble.

Enjoy!
the guy that took the pictures will be at the event on saturday, he is a great guy , spent about 2 hrs with me, there are about 6 pictures of this can in the magazine...see you all saturday