12-21-12

It seems like I heard much more about it a year ago. Now that it's coming up I haven't really heard anyone talk about it. Well until now ;)

I'm fully prepared!

Attachments

• apocalypse.jpg
    apocalypse.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 94
I'm waiting until 12/20/12 at 11:59 pm getting the GN out of the garage and doing a huge burnout in the street into oblivian...

Oh wait I'm central time does this mean the east coast will end before I will? lol

I'm waiting until 12/20/12 at 11:59 pm getting the GN out of the garage and doing a huge burnout in the street into oblivian...

Oh wait I'm central time does this mean the east coast will end before I will? lol
perhaps your burnout is what the myans predicted will end the world..lol

well damn my birthdays on the 22nd. i always get the combo christmas/birthday present anyways. I guess i wont have to worry about it anymore.

6cylboost said:
well damn my birthdays on the 22nd. i always get the combo christmas/birthday present anyways. I guess i wont have to worry about it anymore.

Mine too!!!

We are officially 9 days from having everyone simultaneously STOP talking about the Mayans

Damn! Same here....my birthday is on the 26th December.......all my life I've gotten a toy on the 25th of December, then on the 26th of December I would get the batteries to power it.:( Talk about economizing.

Bruce '87 Grand National

My grandpa's birthday is on December 21st. I've been telling him for the last 5 years that he's going to turn out to be the Antichrist. I think he welcomes this possible turn of events, lol.