11 Sec Hardtop GN in New Jersey for $9,300

I want to add an update to this thread publicly to mirror what I have told everyone that has emailed/pm'd in the last day or two.

I'm having a hell of a time, completely on me and not TT/A1233 he is great, trying to work out picking up the T. Ultimately I decided on getting a Uhaul trailer for the T and driving out to pick it up. Well, after confirming a reservation for a drive on trailer, Uhaul called and cancelled my reservation. Even though their 800# and website say a Trailblazer is authorized to tow their trailer and a car the size of an 87 Regal they have decided to override that. I cannot get a valid explanation or a trailer......I cannot stand this company and cannot figure how they are as big as they are with their $hitty games.

I've replaced the hood on my GN with a freshly painted hood so I'm not as willing to lower the price much now. I've gotten a few fair offers that I would accept for my GN without the performance parts but that would require having the T and switching some parts over. Worst case scenario would be to sell my GN and wind up missing out on the T. I go from having a fantastic GN and potentially getting an even better T to having no TR at all. So, for now, the sale of my GN is on hold until I know exactly where I stand on the T.

I thank everyone for their questions and understanding of the situation. I will update this thread and please feel free to continue asking questions because I will respond and give as much honest info as I can.

Borrow a friends truck to pick up the trailer. :cool:

Just trying to help you..and me...out. :D

And I want your GN as it sits now...no extra work for you.

Tell u-haul you are picking up a Honda. Thats what I did when I picked up my GN with their trailer and my Dodge Magnum. I told them honda and they went for it. It's based on total weight. Make sure your insurance co. has you covered.

I appreciate the creativity but last think I want to do is kill somebody on the way home with a combo that was manipulated. Don't think that would work out too well.

U Haul is ridiculous. Just yesterday I checked online, and they won't even allow my Ford E-250 extended cargo van to tow a 87 regal. I don't get how that would be a problem.

I appreciate the creativity but last think I want to do is kill somebody on the way home with a combo that was manipulated. Don't think that would work out too well.

I towed a camaro to Florida and brought back a Gn from Ohio behind a Trailblazer, and a rented trailer. No issues
Remember Uhaul is very skittish right now as they have been hit with some huge liability awards from the Courts to consumers. None of them had anything to do with towing cars but it's made Uhaul gun shy.