☆☆☆☆109 untouched blocks intake heads etc....

ttaowner

I've got 2 - stock bore 109 engine blocks $450 each
Stock 8445 heads complete $100 set
Bare intake 86-87 $250

Never been welded-repaired stock headers and crossover not been run in 20 years $450 yes they need a minor repair. At least these haven't been welded up 4 times already

I also have plenums, Ps pumps and lines
Pulleys
Brackets
Ac compressors
20 bolt and 14 bolt front covers
Stock turbo cranks

86-87 engine harnesses

Blah blah blah call or text 203 213 9126 James

I don't need any ones opinions on prices or how to run my life so unless you want to buy something stay out of my thread since I'm not seeking advice here. This is mentioned because a couple douchebags messed up another thread of mine where I had something for sale

Okay
They should mark him as banned

Thank you tho
Dude, please check the date on the post before you post. I think this is the second old post this week you’ve revived. Thanks....I got all excited till I seen the dates.

Dude, please check the date on the post before you post. I think this is the second old post this week you’ve revived. Thanks....I got all excited till I seen the dates.
I do check it. That's the first thing I do.
Just because it's an old post doesn't mean that he sold the part.

G

I look in your back yard and tell me if you find a 109 block hahaha
I'll buy it LoL
I have 2!
One is stock bore high miles.
Comes with an 87 limited Risewood T
$12,000
Other one is .020 over, brand new 50 miles on it. Fully built stroker. Comes in an 87 GN
$20,000
LMK! Thanks.

I have 2!
One is stock bore high miles.
Comes with an 87 limited Risewood T
$12,000
Other one is .020 over, brand new 50 miles on it. Fully built stroker. Comes in an 87 GN
$20,000
LMK! Thanks.
Haha
I'm looking for one to rebuild.
Looking for the block only if I can.

My GN runs good but I want to start building a engine on the side

Haha
I'm looking for one to rebuild.
Looking for the block only if I can.

My GN runs good but I want to start building a engine on the side
If your really looking a 109 block, call on intercooled88s. He is a vendor on this site. He always has 109 blocks for sale

Don't believe everything.

When Looking for a 109 block you need to look every where.
I believe everything from long standing members.Many of us have been on here for a long time and know who to believe and trust in.We look out for each other.. Newer members is a different story.. 109's are all over, the issue is most don't want to pay up. Have 4 blocks sitting on the shelf myself.

I believe everything from long standing members.Many of us have been on here for a long time and know who to believe and trust in.We look out for each other.. Newer members is a different story.. 109's are all over, the issue is most don't want to pay up. Have 4 blocks sitting on the shelf myself.
How much?